Juc small ring!

You don't want it "to grow on you", you need to LOVE it! I love the teeny double wrap JUC, did you try it?
I like the look of the double wrap too, but didn’t try it, was a bit over my price range.

I don’t know what’s wrong with me…the JUC absolutely sang to me in store, and I was over the moon when I took it home. But when I woke up the next day, tried it on in daylight, I just didn’t feel pretty in it. But I’m leaning toward trusting my first instinct in store—I did try on all of the entry level Cartier styles (and spent an hour prior to that trying on different designer rings at Neiman Marcus), and the JUC won.

You are so sweet, I am really touched that you took the time to do a thoughtful analysis of how this ring looks on me. It really means a lot to me, and I appreciate it so very much. I fear I am landing in the same place as you--that, despite the positive feedback, my hand doesn't look pretty wearing it. I'm sure the fact that I rarely have time for manicures, and these pictures are unfiltered (unlike Instagram!) contributes to this feeling. I do have 30 days to return, so I may have to see if it grows on me.

I'm wondering if I need a slightly more feminine style (for example, I am loving how your BML ring looks on you, Purrsey), but don't want anything TOO feminine (I also tried some VCA rings and have firmly decided that, as beautiful as they are, I cannot wear a flower or clover on my finger--just not my style). So I feel like Goldilocks looking for something just right.

Anyway--I really appreciate everyone's feedback! I sure hope the ring grows on me.
I think it’s normal human behaviour to second guess ourselves. Whatever is it, all is good that you have some good days to reconsider your piece. I still think it looks nice on you regardless.

To me, VCA rings look like my little girl's toy accessories (unpopular opinion). I have one VCA bracelet and that's enough for me.

Hope this Goldilocks finds something that makes her truly happy soon!

You are so sweet, I am really touched that you took the time to do a thoughtful analysis of how this ring looks on me. It really means a lot to me, and I appreciate it so very much. I fear I am landing in the same place as you--that, despite the positive feedback, my hand doesn't look pretty wearing it. I'm sure the fact that I rarely have time for manicures, and these pictures are unfiltered (unlike Instagram!) contributes to this feeling. I do have 30 days to return, so I may have to see if it grows on me.

I'm wondering if I need a slightly more feminine style (for example, I am loving how your BML ring looks on you, Purrsey), but don't want anything TOO feminine (I also tried some VCA rings and have firmly decided that, as beautiful as they are, I cannot wear a flower or clover on my finger--just not my style). So I feel like Goldilocks looking for something just right.

Anyway--I really appreciate everyone's feedback! I sure hope the ring grows on me.

Did you try the love ring or clash? While we might all like the juc on you, but YOU need to like it on you otherwise you won't wear it.
I can relate about how you feel about your hands ~ I am the exact same way with mine and I also don't regularly get my nails done so they are often bare. We tend to be harder on ourselves than anyone so I promise no one is more critical of your hands than you are.
Definitely go back to the boutique and try some things on and find something you love! :heart:

Did you try the love ring or clash? While we might all like the juc on you, but YOU need to like it on you otherwise you won't wear it.
I can relate about how you feel about your hands ~ I am the exact same way with mine and I also don't regularly get my nails done so they are often bare. We tend to be harder on ourselves than anyone so I promise no one is more critical of your hands than you are.
Definitely go back to the boutique and try some things on and find something you love! :heart:
Thank you so much! I did try the Love ring and really liked it, but wanted something a bit more intricate/design forward. I may well get a Love ring down the road, though! I didn't try the Clash because I was worried it was too chunky for my shorter fingers, but now I'm kicking myself for not doing so. I will go back and try on a few more styles.

Hi Everyone,

So I've been on a hunt for a right hand ring and bought a small JUC ring in rose gold. Up until recently, I was a yellow gold only type of person, but in store the Cartier yellow gold looked super bright against my skin and I decided to try it out in rose gold, which looked softer. Now that I have it home, I'm second guessing myself. Here is a picture of me wearing the JUC in rose gold next to an old yellow gold ring of mine. Which do you think is more flattering on my skin? I hate that my hands always look so splotchy and red--they are the only part of my body that look like that.

Also, I'm now having doubts about whether the JUC even looks flattering on my finger/hands. I am relatively slim but my fingers are not super slender or long (I'm typically a 54 for my middle finger and sized down to 53 in the JUC). I'm wondering if a different type of ring would be more flattering. Your honest feedback would be very much appreciated!

View attachment 5746395

View attachment 5746396
I think it looks really lovely on your hands! I also get not being 100% sure about a jewelry purchase (I second guess myself all the time! Follow your gut…if it doesn’t make your heart sing, perhaps go back to Cartier and try on some other rings.

Reactions: Candace30
I like the look of the double wrap too, but didn’t try it, was a bit over my price range.

I don’t know what’s wrong with me…the JUC absolutely sang to me in store, and I was over the moon when I took it home. But when I woke up the next day, tried it on in daylight, I just didn’t feel pretty in it. But I’m leaning toward trusting my first instinct in store—I did try on all of the entry level Cartier styles (and spent an hour prior to that trying on different designer rings at Neiman Marcus), and the JUC won.

I totally get ti! Don't wear it out in case you choose to return/exchange!

I only keep what I absolutely love these days, if you aren't 100%, keep looking!

Hi Everyone,

So I've been on a hunt for a right hand ring and bought a small JUC ring in rose gold. Up until recently, I was a yellow gold only type of person, but in store the Cartier yellow gold looked super bright against my skin and I decided to try it out in rose gold, which looked softer. Now that I have it home, I'm second guessing myself. Here is a picture of me wearing the JUC in rose gold next to an old yellow gold ring of mine. Which do you think is more flattering on my skin? I hate that my hands always look so splotchy and red--they are the only part of my body that look like that.

Also, I'm now having doubts about whether the JUC even looks flattering on my finger/hands. I am relatively slim but my fingers are not super slender or long (I'm typically a 54 for my middle finger and sized down to 53 in the JUC). I'm wondering if a different type of ring would be more flattering. Your honest feedback would be very much appreciated!

View attachment 5746395

View attachment 5746396
Hi everyone! Just wanted to post a quick update—I’ve fallen in love with the ring and have decided to keep it! Thank you so much for all the feedback, it was super helpful. I even wore the ring out today, met family for lunch, and got a compliment from my brother who never notices jewelry. Thanks again!!

Reactions: TC1 and JOJA
Hi everyone! Just wanted to post a quick update—I’ve fallen in love with the ring and have decided to keep it! Thank you so much for all the feedback, it was super helpful. I even wore the ring out today, met family for lunch, and got a compliment from my brother who never notices jewelry. Thanks again!!
Always nice to hear verdict update haha. I’m sure compliment from loved ones makes it extra special.
Enjoy your awesome ring!