JUC or Tiffany Setting

Clifmar

May 6, 2017
which would you choose? A .15 ct Tiffany setting or a JUC thin?

Attachments

• EBD748DB-8932-4A3D-8D86-25C44D16BB8B.png
    EBD748DB-8932-4A3D-8D86-25C44D16BB8B.png
    84.9 KB · Views: 533
  • B6E382C6-FDA3-41BA-9EEA-41D4AF6C0975.png
    B6E382C6-FDA3-41BA-9EEA-41D4AF6C0975.png
    180.5 KB · Views: 532
JUC for sure. The Tiffany just looks like an engagement ring. Nice but not interesting in my book.
See I agree with that but the diamond is so tempting! And I’m a jeweler so it hurts to pay 1200 for a gold band but I appreciate Cartier and their designs so much. I’m going to go try both on and see how they look with my other rings

Have you considered second hand? I got a 0.47ct F VVS2 Tiffany solitaire for $1600, authentic with paperwork and serial numbers checked in store. I also wear it as a rhr and find it plenty fun to look at, it's a great setting for showing off the sparkle! However when I wear it I don't wear my ering on the other hand because they are a bit repetitive if worn together.

t1kA1wF.jpg

If you do go for the secondary market be careful of scammers, but there's a ton of authentic deals out there too.

You should go try these on in person first, that should help make up your mind quickly!

I love the idea of a Tiffany diamond but I’ve been thinking of a JUC for several months now. So torn!
A Tiffany diamond is just a diamond that you can find anywhere else but at a higher price! Don't be fooled by the brand name. Shop around for a diamond and get all the specs before making your decision.

Anyways, my vote goes to Juste un clou. I'm actually considering one of them myself!

Reactions: NurseAnn
I looooove Tiffany diamonds (and no one can tell me different :hbeat:) but for a RHR, I would choose a different design from Tiffany than the traditional Tiffany setting.

Between these two, the JUC makes more sense.