JUC & Ecrou De Cartier stack

Does anyone have pictures of a JUC and Ecrou on the same wrist in different colors?

Preferably a WG or RG JUC and a YG Ecrou

Debating between those combos or both bracelets in the same color.

I’m a guy with light olive skin if that matters.

Last edited:
I would stick with the same colors. Those two bracelets compliment one another very well when they are the same colors. My opinion.

View attachment 5785284

I agree with this statement. Not only does this particular combo pair really well together in my opinion as they separate and can be seen as a complimenting pair, but I also only like them when they are in the same color.

If you are a guy, you might rock WG well or if you love a particular YG or RG color go for it.

I’m also getting the reg JUC ring and the Ecrou ring for the same hand.

Any opinion on if I should get one of the rings in WG to break the colors up on that hand?

Other hand will have a WG love bracelet and WG love ring or 2 love weddings bands (WG and YG).

I don’t know why I feel like 4 YG pieces might be too much yellow on the JUC/Ecrou hand if I do all 4 pieces in YG.

I’m also getting the reg JUC ring and the Ecrou ring for the same hand.

Any opinion on if I should get one of the rings in WG to break the colors up on that hand?

Other hand will have a WG love bracelet and WG love ring or 2 love weddings bands (WG and YG).

I don’t know why I feel like 4 YG pieces might be too much yellow on the JUC/Ecrou hand if I do all 4 pieces in YG.
Can you post a photo? This would give us a better visual.

Reactions: Chaton
I agree that you should provide us with pics to make it easier to visualize all these items and also trying it on will give you a better idea.

I wear all RG jewelry on my wrist and rings, but also I don’t wear as many rings/bracelets at one time so it’s not overkill.

Additionally, I don’t like my arms banging unintentionally against each other and causing scratches so I only wear bracelets on one arm. I tried that, and it did not please me!! LOL

I can see where you might feel too much of the same color gold may be too much, and the idea of changing up the color on the ring may be a good idea if you are leaning that way - to maybe provide more interest.

At the same time, if I may speak freely, perhaps it may be a bit too much Cartier?

Have you thought about mixing it up with another brand. I try to add a few other jewelry brand pieces so I’m not screaming too much Cartier - that’s just me personally.

If you like exclusively Cartier, then go for it!

If you can get pics or try on, I think you will have a better idea of what is comfortable for you and looks visually pleasing.

I agree that you should provide us with pics to make it easier to visualize all these items and also trying it on will give you a better idea.

I wear all RG jewelry on my wrist and rings, but also I don’t wear as many rings/bracelets at one time so it’s not overkill.

Additionally, I don’t like my arms banging unintentionally against each other and causing scratches so I only wear bracelets on one arm. I tried that, and it did not please me!! LOL

I can see where you might feel too much of the same color gold may be too much, and the idea of changing up the color on the ring may be a good idea if you are leaning that way - to maybe provide more interest.

At the same time, if I may speak freely, perhaps it may be a bit too much Cartier?

Have you thought about mixing it up with another brand. I try to add a few other jewelry brand pieces so I’m not screaming too much Cartier - that’s just me personally.

If you like exclusively Cartier, then go for it!

If you can get pics or try on, I think you will have a better idea of what is comfortable for you and looks visually pleasing.
I actually won’t be wearing all of this at the same time for the majority of the time. But I want it to work in case I do. Planning to purchase over the next year. That being said, it might be better to stick with a YG JUC ring if I’ll mainly only be wearing it with the YG JUC bracelet on that hand/wrist.

Unfortunately I couldn’t find decent pics of people with different color JUC/Ecrou combos, that’s initially why I posted. Particularly difficult finding a pic with a WG JUC ring and the other 3 pieces in YG on same hand/wrist. I found a few all YG or WG.

I won’t be able to get to a store for a few months, which makes it difficult. If anyone has a solid SA that they’d want to recommend, I’d appreciate it. I’m in nyc and Chicago often. First few purchases will be online or over the phone, but I’d prefer to build a rep with someone there now with a phone order versus shopping online.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chaton