Jubilant June 2020 purchases

This preloved reissue tote is on its way to me:
chanel-reissue-tote-bag-5

So this was delivered today with white stains across the left front of the bag, a faint smell (Febreeze?) and light-colored animal hair inside. So disappointing because this tote is lightweight and super cute on. This was supposedly final sale but I e-mailed to request a refund to my CC. Fingers crossed.

• Sad
Reactions: KristinSaysOK
So I returned the small deauville tote (too small and surprisingly heavy) and got this instead. But is it just me or is the coco handle mini really small...like a child's purse?
View attachment 4774767
Small but adorable! I have two, and may add another. You have to get used to carrying just the essentials, but I am enjoying carrying less with me nowadays. I used to think I needed a lot of stuff with me, but I finally realized I never used most of it.

I am beyond excited to have gotten these for 50% off!! I don’t know why I waited so long to get these espadrilles, they are SO comfortable!! View attachment 4771137
Which boutique did you get the blue? How are u liking it? I got the darker blue from the previous season but love the light blue too!! Too many flaps LOL
I got the blue from the Chanel boutique in Tysons Corner VA, but I returned the blue and got the black/white houndstooth tweed in medium instead.

Reactions: vivaciousbev1