Jubilant June 2020 purchases

Oh no, this is perfect - Thank you for your response! I've been going back and forth on a beige coco and like you, I find the beige claire too yellow-toned.

I mainly have black bags, but would like to add a beige Chanel to my collection. I know I probably won't get as much use out of it since it's lighter colored and I'm worried about color transfer.

I totally agree: the coco handle is just so feminine with dresses! Now my question is... do I really need another mini coco, but in beige? :smile:
I'm trying to decide if I need another coco handle...this time in dark grey and mini. I already have a small beige one.

I really love the tweed too - my concern was how would I clean it if I ever got it dirty and if the tweed might get snagged. What are your thoughts?

It needs to be taken after with care. I would spot clean with a damp paper towel if it every got dirty. I also wouldn't use it daily due to the ecru colored tweed. I have a tweed mini I use daily and haven't had any issues with snagging, although there are some fraying threads near the CC buckle.

The nature of tweed allows it to fray a bit, but that doesn't bother me. I buy my bags to use them and if they end up not looking pristine years down the road, then at least I got my money's worth. I also find properly storing them helps a lot with keeping them looking new for a long time.

I think if one will be heartbroken by fraying or the possibility of getting dirty then a white tweed is not the best fit. Hope this helps!

Reactions: Chic-Chick
I
Oh no, this is perfect - Thank you for your response! I've been going back and forth on a beige coco and like you, I find the beige claire too yellow-toned.

I mainly have black bags, but would like to add a beige Chanel to my collection. I know I probably won't get as much use out of it since it's lighter colored and I'm worried about color transfer.

I totally agree: the coco handle is just so feminine with dresses! Now my question is... do I really need another mini coco, but in beige? :smile:

If you'd get use out of it, then yes! Definitely yes! And with the crazy price increases of Chanel, you wouldn't want to regret not buying when u see the Coco handle 3 years down marked +2000$

Reactions: cityivy