Jubii - just recieved my Harlequin medium leather tote in blue

perguella

O.G.
Apr 4, 2008
Just received it from Mytereasa.com today, and Ohh my gosh, it is so beautiful. The leather is so soft and what great colors :yahoo:

One thing I wonder about though, - is the smell of the bag. Instead of nice leather smell, it smells more toxic - it that because of the color (the dying)??
Sorry for my poor english - I hope you can understand my meaning :confused1:

i will take photos tomorrow with my new GORGEOUS bag

Attachments

• harlequin.jpg
    harlequin.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 112
hahahaa, the smell! I took out my harlequin today and I was thinking the same thing... it is a very particular smell. I don't know much about leather treating materials or how they smell to be able to say anything. I can only say my harlequin has that toxic smell too. :smile:

Congrats!! Aren't the colors TDF??? By the way, can you tell me how much you paid for it? I'm going to have to re-list mine and would like to know what they are going for right now? TIA :flowers:

thank you all - you are so sweet :smile:

Yes, I think it is so cool when wearing it crossbody with jeans, it makes it so easy to wear. I have worn it all day, and I just love it more and more.

No, I havent bought the clutch yet, my "better half" seems to think that one bag at a time should be enough!?!

haha, yes my dog gets tired when I start modelling, - ".. ahh naa, - not again, take me for a walk instead ... "

I knew that this was the PERFECT "jeans-bag"!! It looks great on you, especially with your outfit!

By the way PP, I know where you can get one!! :graucho: