JTV (Jewelry Television)

Camaro Chic

LVoe Hermes!
Dec 6, 2011
I just picked up a few new pieces from there-- some gorgeous London blue topaz earrings, a couple of garnet rings and some loose tanzanite-- and it's all been super high quality, VERY nice stuff with fast shipping and amazing prices but I'm seeing them kinda get a bad rap on here and I'm wondering why. I have loved everything I've gotten! Especially their topaz and garnet pieces. Does anyone want to share their experiences?

Oh here are a few of my recent purchases from there.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1387820691.739963.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1387820755.055579.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1387820793.421488.jpg

Oh I actually never buy off the TV. I go online; sometimes I do the auctions. Their website is amazing!

The London blue Barehipani topaz earrings are 3.4CTW and were $40. Silver.

The garnet rings I got at auction for about $20 apiece; solid sterling silver.

The rhodolite ring I also won at auction for $13.

The paraiba tourmaline was a little more expensive but I forget the pricing. I'm having it set into a necklace; it's 12 carats.

A girlfriend had lots of trouble with them. She said the first pieces she got were great, but in subsequent orders either the quality was extremely poor or the things she ordered were never shipped while they strung her along for months promising to ship things. And then she had major problems getting refunds. Ultimately she had to get her credit card company involved. She thought one of their tactics was shipping good merchandise to new customers to get them hooked and then stringing them along on subsequent orders. I suggest Googling "Jewelry TV complaints."

The pieces you bought do look lovely!