J'Tote ~48 Hr. Sale*All Bags Only $75 Each

Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
The code is now working! :yahoo:
Thank you, I just received your response to my email inquiry and was coming to post this! :yahoo:

For some reason, the code isn't displaying for me now in my original post.

Here is the information in the event others are having the same problem..

Code: FRIENDS75

Offer ends midnight Thursday, March 18th

Limit 2 bags per customer

jade119

Jade119
O.G.
Jul 22, 2006
Seattle, WA
I was looking at the Maeve and noticed a link on the page that explains the $75 bags and lists 3 coupon codes. Click on the link "Interested in purchasing an "almost perfect" Maeve? Specially priced at $75. Click here to learn more"
it details the codes:
We have on hand a little batch of floor samples of the Afric, Saoirse and Maeve bags. These are bags that for one reason or another have not quite met our standards for full retail sale price. Some have troublesome zippers on the far back exterior pocket, some have inconsistencies in the leather - but all in all they are beautiful bags.

We have received so many requests for these bags since they have sold out that we have decided to make these bags available.

We are offering them for a bargain price of $75, and, like our other bags, if you are not satisfied, you may return them within 30 days of purchase. Simply order them through our online store, using these promo codes at
checkout:

Saoirse - SMST102
Afric - SMTP101
Maeve - SMBR102

Wallets and original packaging are included.

vanillalatte

May 31, 2008
SW
I finally decided on the Dubheasa satchel and Colette clutch in purple. Great deal considering they are all leather and padded gel compartments for protecting my precious laptop!! Thanks OP!

chynaxdawl

Sep 22, 2006
man i've been sitting here for the past 30 minutes trying to decide between the black and purple colette. the purple is more stylish but black matches better...what to do?!

i also liked the melania but it's sold out already...too bad since it also came with a wallet.

chicaboo

O.G.
Jan 17, 2007
It says the bag qualifies for free shipping but at checkout shipping is being charged. Is there a code for free shipping?

j'tote

Mar 16, 2010
It says the bag qualifies for free shipping but at checkout shipping is being charged. Is there a code for free shipping?
Hi chicaboo,

For the 48 hour sale, free shipping applies to orders of $90 or more. Typically this item always eligiable for free shipping outside of this exclusive sale window.:smile:

Kindest regards,

j'tote

snork

Mar 19, 2009
Wow, these look very nice. Love the Melania! Too bad its sold out (and too small for my laptop).