JT: i'm not impressed

midsamid

May 5, 2006
'Can't carry a tune in a bucket'. That's what Justin said about Taylor Hicks! 'I have a strange relationship with that show', He tells Fashion Rocks magazine in an interview. 'I despise it, and yet i'm completely fascinated'. 'The guy who won, people think he looks so normal, and he's so sweet, and he's so earnest, but he can't carry a tune in a bucket. Do you realize how much pressure it is to put on somebody all of a sudden?'
'If he has any skeletons whatsoever; if, God forbid, he's gay, and all these people in Mississippi who voted for him are like, `Oh, my God, I voted for a queer!' It's just too much pressure'.

====================================================================================================

Source: Celebrity News, Movie Trailers, Movie Reviews from CelebrityWonder.com

what a jerk! I hope that was taken out of context {somehow} I thought JT was a little doll. . . before!

He'll take up for and defend Britney, but slam poor Taylor!?:rolleyes:

lamiastella said:
Justin's little girl voice is no better...

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: Nice!

I never watched American Idol so I havent really seen Taylor Hicks (other than random pics and article on the internet) so I cant agree or disagree about the singing. But, I really hate when celebrities all pretend to respect one anothers 'talent'. It is kinda refreshing to hear someone stand up and say 'hey that guy cant sing worth S.' Justin has also said recently that he believe Christina Aguilera to be the greatest vocal talent of his generation.

Honesty - gotta love it! :flowers: