Jst Purchased a Monogram Musette Tango Short Strap

yolanda815

Jan 23, 2008
I recently purchased a monogram musette tango bag but at the time of purchase I did not realized that it was a short strap bag. I just received it today and there is no way that it can be worn across the body. :crybaby: I'm now looking at the louis vuitton site and came across the international cell phone strap and wanted to know the width of the strap.

does any1 own a international cell phone strap? is it the width as the strap of the musette?

does any1 have an idea about what time of "extender" i can put on it so that it can be worn across the body. PLEASE HELP!!!

btw i also called LV and they said that they would not switch a long strap onto a short strap because it would "alter the bag". it is the same exact size bag except for the strap! AHHHH

They make a strap that extends the denim baggys, I don't know if it is the same width as the musette, but you could give it a try.

Why don't you return the bag, and get the "long strap" version? It's either the same price, or a few dollars more, but doing that would be much less expensive that purchasing another strap..

Good luck!

K

hi! just a short question - i have the same problem right now - i bought the bag not realising that its a short strap musette tango and i am now wondering if you have come across a solution?

btw i also called LV and they said that they would not switch a long strap onto a short strap because it would "alter the bag". it is the same exact size bag except for the strap! AHHHH[/QUOTE]

I took my long strap tango into LV and tried to have it switched to the short strap and they said they couldnt' do it...But it's attached to hardware..They could just cut it off...I want the short strap, because i like my purses to fit under the arm..The long strap musette was my first LV and i was just excited so ordered what they had available that day!!

I'm pretty sure the short strap has been discountinued for some time now....I'm guessing it was purchased second hand? Could you see it on Ebay or Bonz and look for a long strap?

btw i also called LV and they said that they would not switch a long strap onto a short strap because it would "alter the bag". it is the same exact size bag except for the strap! AHHHH

I took my long strap tango into LV and tried to have it switched to the short strap and they said they couldnt' do it...But it's attached to hardware..They could just cut it off...I want the short strap, because i like my purses to fit under the arm..The long strap musette was my first LV and i was just excited so ordered what they had available that day!![/QUOTE]

Do you still have the Musette Tango Long Strap? Just curious. Thanks.:biggrin:

I recently purchased a monogram musette tango bag but at the time of purchase I did not realized that it was a short strap bag. I just received it today and there is no way that it can be worn across the body. :crybaby: I'm now looking at the louis vuitton site and came across the international cell phone strap and wanted to know the width of the strap.

does any1 own a international cell phone strap? is it the width as the strap of the musette?

does any1 have an idea about what time of "extender" i can put on it so that it can be worn across the body. PLEASE HELP!!!

I know your pain!! I too have the short strap! UGGGH!

I took my long strap tango into LV and tried to have it switched to the short strap and they said they couldnt' do it...But it's attached to hardware..They could just cut it off...I want the short strap, because i like my purses to fit under the arm..The long strap musette was my first LV and i was just excited so ordered what they had available that day!!

Do you still have the Musette Tango Long Strap? Just curious. Thanks.:biggrin:[/QUOTE]

We can always switch bags!!!