JS Pump 120 Black Suede... HELP PLEASE

Katykit01

O.G.
Jul 30, 2008
HELP...:sos:I just received this and I am not 100% sure I should keep them... I bought them online but I tried them on at Barney's this weekend and wasn't set due to too much toe cleavage:Push:... These are cut similar to the new Rolandos which BTW I returned a pair recently because the toe box for my right foot was too small...

Should I keep:tup: or return:tdown:?:shrugs:

TIA!!!!:flowers:

Attachments

• JS1.jpg
    JS1.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 127
  • JS2.jpg
    JS2.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 148
  • JS3.jpg
    JS3.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 146
they're very pretty and look really nice on you. i'm not a big toe cleavage person- which is why i stay away from some cl styles. i guess it depends on you- how do you feel about them? are they comfy? how does the toe box feel on these?

Hey C! I'm not too sure about those either. They're cute but they look kind of short at on toe from the arial shot lol! They're not too bad from the side though... I think you could probably find something that you love more though if you're questioning them now. I love your flats btw!

Oh I do love my friends on here!! :hugs:Thanks so much... they feel OK...I do like them but I don't love them (if that makes sense)... I wanted to know what you guys thought and I think I will return them....Part of my resolution is to buy CL's that are practical..... I think I would wear these once in a while...

Sorry Barney's these babies are going back to you....:tpfrox:

Thanks again guys

Legal Yeah its silver and they are not singing to me at all... I was thinking maybe someone on here can convince me but am glad we all have the same feel about this shoe...no wonder Barney's had a ton left over this weekend....