JPG Kelly questions

crochetbella

~H~
O.G.
Mar 6, 2006
I've been thinking about the JPG Kelly for quite a while and after LV_Addict's thread I am thinking about it even more! :nuts:

I'd love to get all of your opinions on a couple of points:

Do you think Black with PH would be a good way to go for a day into evening clutch? I really want to be able to take it out for lunch or dinners/dates/events. I think I really want either box or evergrain/evercalf (not sure which it comes in.)

Would you use one of the smaller cadenas (elephant or pegasus or something else) on it, or would it not be a good fit? :shrugs:

Thanks! :shame:

CB, that is so funny! I was thinking of using my pegasus cadena on my JPG (when it arrives)!:nuts:
I do think that black w/PH is a great day to evening combo! I was always more of a gold HW person but after I got my first H bag with PH, I just LOVE PH!!!:love:well.

:yes: Love yours katy! LV, it just hit me...I have no small bags other than a Recital and I am always wishing I had a little something in black for evening or when I don't want to carry a lot (which is often) and I want a Kelly so....a Kelly clutch would be the best of both worlds. :sweatdrop:

:yes: Love yours katy! LV, it just hit me...I have no small bags other than a Recital and I am always wishing I had a little something in black for evening or when I don't want to carry a lot (which is often) and I want a Kelly so....a Kelly clutch would be the best of both worlds. :sweatdrop:

Its a great purse !
I saw one in suede before, so pretty !!!!

Hope you get one soon, remember to post pics :yahoo: :yahoo: