JPG Kelly questions

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been thinking about the JPG Kelly for quite a while and after LV_Addict's thread I am thinking about it even more! :nuts:

I'd love to get all of your opinions on a couple of points:

Do you think Black with PH would be a good way to go for a day into evening clutch? I really want to be able to take it out for lunch or dinners/dates/events. I think I really want either box or evergrain/evercalf (not sure which it comes in.)

Would you use one of the smaller cadenas (elephant or pegasus or something else) on it, or would it not be a good fit? :shrugs:

Thanks! :shame:

2. :devil:

3. I'm obsessed!!!! :sweatdrop:

4. CB, that is so funny! I was thinking of using my pegasus cadena on my JPG (when it arrives)!:nuts:
    I do think that black w/PH is a great day to evening combo! I was always more of a gold HW person but after I got my first H bag with PH, I just LOVE PH!!!:love:well.

5. Do u mean the kelly pouchette ??
    The lizard one I have ?

I think its a fab dinner clutch. Posh Spice has a nice black one with ph :yahoo: :yahoo:

6. Katy, your lizard mini Kelly is TDF!!!:drool: :love:

7. :yes: Love yours katy! LV, it just hit me...I have no small bags other than a Recital and I am always wishing I had a little something in black for evening or when I don't want to carry a lot (which is often) and I want a Kelly so....a Kelly clutch would be the best of both worlds. :sweatdrop:

8. Its a great purse !
    I saw one in suede before, so pretty !!!!

Hope you get one soon, remember to post pics :yahoo: :yahoo:

9. Thank you :P

But I don't use her enough so she doesnt get to go out much :confused1:

10. I won't be able to get it until summer, well maybe for my b-day in April. :graucho: I just think it would look so cute with a white shirt, jeans, heels and a black Hapi MM bracelet. :amuse:

11. I think so too :P

What leather are u getting ?? Box will be TDF :drool: :drool:

12. I saw one in SF but I can't remember if it was evergrain or evercalf...I think it was evercalf. :love: Box would also be gorgeous!

13. How many dif. types of leather JPG Kelly was produced in? Does anyone know? TIA.:flowers:

14. I've seen it in croc, lizard, ostrich, suede, a smooth soft leather (maybe swift ??). Thats all :P

15. I think I'm going to skip Bolides altogether and get a lizard JPG Kelly! This is coming from someone who has absolutely NO occasions to go out ...