JPG Kelly has just arrived!!!

H_addict

H is for HOCKEY
O.G.
Jan 29, 2006
ICE RINK
OK! I must admit that it is MUCH smaller than I expected but I LOVE her nonetheless!!! It is such a FABULOUS lunch/dinner clutch!!! Or even "taking kids to the movies" clutch for that matter! I can't stop staring at it!!!:nuts: It is SO SOFT (VEAU EVERGRAIN)!!! The bottom line is, I AM THRILLED!!!:yahoo:

JPG Kelly:

32cm next to JPG:

Attachments

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
I LOVE IT, LV!!!!!! It's fantastic!!!!! Isn't that Evergrain so soft and pliable???? CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

addicted

O.G.
Jan 17, 2006
Oh I love it!!! Where is this from? I think this would be so great as a run around w/ errands bag - albeit a pricey errand bag!!

Congrats!!!

H_addict

H is for HOCKEY
O.G.
Jan 29, 2006
ICE RINK
Thank you, shopmom!!! Yes, it is SO soft!!! I LOVE it!!!

addicted, thank you!!! She is from a FABULOUS eBay (again!!!) seller (lghyams)!!!:love: I couldn't wait so I had her overnight it to me!!!:nuts: I am going away for the weekend to a wedding and she will come handy there!!!:graucho:

Kellybag

O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
Girlie...you have really moved along on your collection. Congratulations!!!

Just lovely.:love:

We now know who is an H-Addict!

addicted

O.G.
Jan 17, 2006
LV - it looks fabulous and will such a nice wedding bag!!!! Have fun at your wedding. You're going to look so classy with your new JPG!!!!

imgg

O.G.
Jul 26, 2006
OMG!!!!! Wow, I can see why you're selling all your LV's....That is sooooooo classy.... LOVE IT!!!!!! Modeling pics pleeeeaaaassse.

Would it be tacky to ask how much it was? If so, don't answer.....

You have such great taste! CONGRATS!!!! :love::heart:

MrsMorris

O.G.
Jul 5, 2006
Congratulations!! It is so adorable and I love this piece in evergrain. Have a lot of fun with it.