JPG Birkin in Rouge Garance or 35cm Orange Birkin?

orchids

O.G.
May 30, 2006
Hermes Orange is still being made, although the recent batches seem to come in Swift, although I do see a few in Togo on occasion.

T, do you have a 35cm already? I can't remember who has what these days...I love Rouge Garance but the JPG is such a personal choice. I'd snap up the JPG personally b/c that's on my wishlist but we have a lot of Potiron fans on the forum. You'd probably get more use out of a 35cm, but I'd pass if you're not hot on the color and really want the Orange.

Greentea

O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
I have a Potiron in 35cm Togo and it's AMAAAAAZING!!! Gorgeous and can be a surprising neutral. It's not too bright but provides enough color to look fresh and cheery. Goes with nearly everything.

I'm not a JPG fan (I'm just too short and it's too heavy for me.)

H_addict

H is for HOCKEY
O.G.
Jan 29, 2006
Either one would be a great choice, IMO! I am with orchids on this - if you already own a 35cm birkin, go for JPG then! I own one and couldn't be happier with it. But orange does sound YUMMY!!!:nuts:

FleurDeLis

Hermes Convert
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
I recently got the 35 cm orange. The NYC boutique said it is the signature orange by Hermes . . . so it is being made and yes mine is swift. It is a great bag and the color goes with everything . .

Orange is my vote