JPG Birkin in Potamos?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just read Birkin Princess posts in Inventory update thread about orange potamos jpg birkin.. I didnt know they make them in jpg birkin.. anyone?

2. I know there is a JPG in Potiron. Is Potamos and Potiron similar in color?

3. :shame: :shame: :shame: OOPS!

4. ^^ well thank you for answering.. u were the only one who TRIED to give me some feedback!! lol

Dont feel bad i probably know less that you trust me!

5. They have/had one in the San Francisco store this past Thursday! The only one I've ever seen! I THiNK it was orange and black but now I can't remember.........

6. Yes, they do the JPG in Potamos and the one in SF was red & black according to my SA--I had to say no to that one!

7. That's right (snaps fingers!)! It WAS red......didn't care for it if I remember correctly..............

8. Oh good D! ^^it's hard for me to turn down things via phone without actually seeing it! Now I know it was a good decision!

9. Same here.

10. The one I saw on Sat. was definitely orange. Maybe they had one in red also but I didn't see it.

11. I must be the only one in tPF w/ a Potamus:sad: :sad:

12. Oh i wish they had one here in Paris.. would love to see how it looks like!

13. they probably send all the unwanted birkins away...:sad:

14. I saw a red one in SF some time ago. It was the first JPG Birkin I ever saw in person. :yes: SF seems to get a lot of Potamos.