Joyous June 2024 Purchases!

After 7 long weeks of waiting, she's finally here to join her sisters! :lol: so I was stalking this Speedy 30 while I was on vacation in Hawaii. I was hoping stock would arrive early and I could snag one while I was away, but no luck. I think it was kismet, because I literally purchased it online on my phone while waiting to board my flight back to Toronto in Vancouver. The resin coating is so nice along with the interior lining as it's super thick.

The Speedy Damier Azur is also a 30, but I found the FM Speedy slightly bigger. Enjoy the eye candy!

View attachment 6011903View attachment 6011904View attachment 6011905View attachment 6011906View attachment 6011907View attachment 6011908View attachment 6011909View attachment 6011910View attachment 6011911View attachment 6011912View attachment 6011913View attachment 6011914
It’s been awhile since I been on.

But I loveeeee your thick canvas speedy! I just checked online and it says “item unavailable”. When it restocked fr you, did it also say this? If so, I’ll stock the site for it! Just unsure now if this means if I missed the boat :/.

So I made a decision and finally pulled the trigger for my very first PM! It is in the tourterelle, preloved in like new condition for a good price point (1700€). I also got it authenticated by an independent assessor. Love the color and the embossing is soooo deep! :loveeyes:

You're very lucky with the embossing, it's so crisp! And what an amazing price, well done :biggrin: Enjoy your new bag :love:

I’ve wanted this bag forever but for some reason never bought one… it was always like other stuff caught my eye instead. Long story short, a friend of mine lost a bet and this was my reward :lol:

It’s an amazing bag and I should have added it to my collection a long time ago! Opening the box just smelled of incredible leather and it’s perfectly made.

IMG_1407.jpeg

I’ve wanted this bag forever but for some reason never bought one… it was always like other stuff caught my eye instead. Long story short, a friend of mine lost a bet and this was my reward :lol:

It’s an amazing bag and I should have added it to my collection a long time ago! Opening the box just smelled of incredible leather and it’s perfectly made.

View attachment 6016241
Beautiful 🥰 I don’t own one but they are so cool looking!
Congratulations on your new bag 😊

It’s been awhile since I been on.

But I loveeeee your thick canvas speedy! I just checked online and it says “item unavailable”. When it restocked fr you, did it also say this? If so, I’ll stock the site for it! Just unsure now if this means if I missed the boat :/.
Double check with a SA in store as I'm not sure if this will come back in stock. There's a notify me button I think so you might try that as someone else got lucky with the passport cover. I ordered this right when it launched online and it was Place in Cart BUT I still had to wait 7 weeks, so it really wasn't sitting in a warehouse somewhere. I think they had to make it. Good luck!!

Today I visited my LV store to look at the Pochette accessoires in the Damierliscious pattern.
But I wasn‘t excited about the colors. They don‘t match my wardrobe and my skin.
So I decided to buy the Felicie in Azur! I love Damier Azur very much, it‘s so fresh and nice for summer and it’s very feminine. And I can wear it with my short strap from my Diane too.
I regret that there are no more models in Azur.

Attachments

• 5930AC00-C5F2-42C8-AF1C-06E28C4AD844.jpeg
    5930AC00-C5F2-42C8-AF1C-06E28C4AD844.jpeg
    523.9 KB · Views: 26
  • 2B0245E3-6592-424E-A079-DBA979AFF3F4.jpeg
    2B0245E3-6592-424E-A079-DBA979AFF3F4.jpeg
    537.7 KB · Views: 26
Today I visited my LV store to look at the Pochette accessoires in the Damierliscious pattern.
But I wasn‘t excited about the colors. They don‘t match my wardrobe and my skin.
So I decided to buy the Felicie in Azur! I love Damier Azur very much, it‘s so fresh and nice for summer and it’s very feminine. And I can wear it with my short strap from my Diane too.

I love that Diane strap!

Reactions: atlantique
Many congrats, she’s a beauty! :love: I still want this one for my Felicie collection :drool: like the looks with the Diane strap! :tup: Enjoy hun!

Reactions: atlantique