Joyous June 2020 purchases

Bumbles

O.G.
May 27, 2009
Hello! Happy first day of winter or summer depending where you are in the world. Hope everyone is keeping safe and well during this time period. It is the first day of June, and I’m so excited to see what everyone will be purchasing and posting up, .. and also a Happy Birthday in advance to all our gorgeous June babies!! Let’s start the pics rolling in!

I’ll start off! 1st day of June means that chanel discounted some of their products, one of them being the vanity case that I have been eyeing for so damn long!!! Disclaimer: I live in Japan and we had a price decrease here for some items this may or may not be applicable to chanel stores in other countries

also included here is the lv Pochette metis in tourterelle. I have fallen in love with empreinte style now because I find them to be discreet yet so exquisite!!! Let me know what you guys think!

Attachments

• 2429B6D7-8AD3-4C19-BB54-596035942DBC.jpeg
    2429B6D7-8AD3-4C19-BB54-596035942DBC.jpeg
    167.8 KB · Views: 1,128
04A687A3-DB94-4A3D-96E5-FDD06CB70A11.jpeg Here is my new to me Boite Chapeau Souple ❤️ It was listed on Fashionphile as an excellent condition with $1865 price tag
(currently retail at $2550).

Since the vachetta is ‘treated’ in this model, i feel it doesn’t show much of wear and tear!

Who else like Boite Chapeau Souple?
It is not only flexible but so light-weight!

04A687A3-DB94-4A3D-96E5-FDD06CB70A11.jpeg

It was indeed Joyous June Purchase.

Last edited:
Scooped these two up! However, I'm super undecided on the mini PA. I'm in love with the colors, but it just seems a little too impractical for my lifestyle. I can't see myself using this as a catch-all in my bag because I would be too nervous about getting the fabric + outside dirty. I could turn it into a crossbody but it only fits a compact and some chapstick. I don't know if I can justify the price when I could buy a toiletry and get much more use out of that. BUT... it's limited edition. Do you think the Escale collection is worth holding onto as a collector's piece?

Attachments

• Image from iOS (53).jpg
    Image from iOS (53).jpg
    237.6 KB · Views: 987
Scooped these two up! However, I'm super undecided on the mini PA. I'm in love with the colors, but it just seems a little too impractical for my lifestyle. I can't see myself using this as a catch-all in my bag because I would be too nervous about getting the fabric + outside dirty. I could turn it into a crossbody but it only fits a compact and some chapstick. I don't know if I can justify the price when I could buy a toiletry and get much more use out of that. BUT... it's limited edition. Do you think the Escale collection is worth holding onto as a collector's piece?

I totally understand. I'm having a similar dilemma with mine. I do plan to use it as a catch all, but carefully. I have mono and DE so I can use those when I don't want to be careful. I decided to keep the escale since it is limited. I figure if I go past the return period and change my mind it will be easy to sell. It's just so unique and hard to get, I want to wait because I don't want to regret returning it.

Reactions: Cynthia1005