Joyous July 2022 Purchases Post here

Feeling lucky that I was able to order this in the US. I don’t see it on the website yet for some reason:oh:

View attachment 5579563
Oh wow, congratulations! I’m desperate to get the silver but the gold looks gorgeous too! :panic: I wasn’t able to preorder the card holder with my navy square and multiple times a day I’m checking the US site. Can you share the interior color and is the other side the same?

Definitely Christmas in July. Enjoy
Thanks ! Yes, it is:loveeyes:
What a haul! Love the pink bag in particular.
My girl said it’s Barbie Doll bag :biggrin:
Good job of your daughter !!!! Fabulous haul. I just own the beige Stardust beige Speedy 20. How do you find it ? I hope you will enjoy all your beautiful bags. :heart:
I love the beige speedy which is not available here, therefore I checked store availability during the few days when my girl went to Paris but it’s sold out in Paris . Then I checked availability in London and saw it was available at LV London City which is a small store.
I’m happy to read your daughter made it home safe and also all your items have arrived in good condition! :hbeat: Enjoy all of your new goodies!:loveeyes:
Thanks ! One of my girl’s luggage bag was detained by our customs because they saw too many LV bags inside , after negotiations, my girl paid a small amount of tax , but still a lot of saving on the items , so I’m happy :smile:

I love the beige speedy which is not available here, therefore I checked store availability during the few days when my girl went to Paris but it’s sold out in Paris . Then I checked availability in London and saw it was available at LV London City which is a small store.

Thanks ! One of my girl’s luggage bag was detained by our customs because they saw too many LV bags inside , after negotiations, my girl paid a small amount of tax , but still a lot of saving on the items , so I’m happy :smile:
You are a queen. Louis have to thank you. :heart:

Enjoy your time with your family! You must be so happy your girl is back. And wow!! What a haul she brought back! Very sweet of her to help

Has anyone purchased the yellow Rosalie wallet? Apparently in the USA it’s been unavailable to order since launch per multiple sales associates. Curious to see if anyone has purchased so far. I was hoping to see more pictures of it because it’s on my wishlist.

My newest bag (my Empreinte Pochette Metis) with my new Dalmata charm that I just purchased at the end of July. I got the Pochette Metis in May and forgot to post it. I love this charm so much!

View attachment 5580562

I love this charm and have been thinking about getting it—love that the ears are movable. Looks great with your PM.

Enjoy your time with your family! You must be so happy your girl is back. And wow!! What a haul she brought back! Very sweet of her to help
Yes, we are very happy that our girl is back after her almost 11 months stay in London , but she has only one month holidays. My mother in law is already here cooking all her favourite dishes , and my mother is flying here too this Saturday. :smile:
I was using Nano Bucket while picking up my girl from airport last Sunday.
7211A72B-03A2-4B47-9AD1-494A24734420.jpeg