Joyous January 2022 Purchases!!

Did you order the bag online or buy it in store? Btw if they don‘t accept a return of your bag while the defect is super obvious I would talk to the store manager.
My SA ordered it for me as it was not in stock at the store. She is away from the store for two weeks now, but we texted and everything should be resolved now.
Only, I am still not sure I want to return it because I love the bag style so much. It reminds me of Neo Vivienne, which I never was able to get in black at the time. I still have two weeks of the return period left so I’ll think about it some more.

I went a little crazy for Louis Vuitton the last couple of weeks. It all started on January 3rd when I came across the speedy 20 on YouTube and thought it was adorable. I messaged my SA and she had one available! After going in, I saw so many other amazing things (last time I was in LV was almost 9 months ago), that I had to grab them up. These purchases were all made online or at the store over three visits (the holiday mini pochette is from fashionphile, the only non-boutique item that I bought). Not pictured is two sunglasses that I also bought. Off to ban island from LV for another 9 months - haha!

View attachment 5294458
Please show mid shots of the Passy!

I got the Keepall XS Aerogram in bright orange! This is what I’ve wanted in a bag for so long. It’s already sold out online and in store @_@ I’m shocked that it sold that fast, wtf? I was excited because I thought it came with a Luggage Tag but it didn’t. I’ve been trying to get a luggage tag forever and every time I ask, I’m always denied. *sigh* ah well…I’m just grateful to have the bag.

What should I do to keep this bags shape? I have a base shaper for my Speedy but I don’t see anything for the Aerogram series sadly…

View attachment 5294510
Congrats on this orange beauty :loveeyes:. I love the XS bags. I have 3 with one more on the way. Zoomoni and Samorga both have organisers for the XS. I bought an organiser for my ink XS as the leather is quite supple, but it will take up some room in the bag.

CDBE0CF9-F3D3-4C61-90D2-F098EBCB8CA5.jpeg

I know people with 25 year old Epi pieces and they still look brand new. Yes, there are obviously individuals that have different experiences and overall shape of a piece can make a difference…
I have one I inherited and it's about 25 years old. It's white colored and like a rock, nothing can destruct this thing. I hate how it feels (like plastic) but it holds up like nothing else I've come across. The white is still white, too, it never yellowed.

Reactions: baghabitz34
Super pretty :smile:. So which one did you get since you couldn’t get both yesterday? ;) I was (still am) so tempted by the dragon fruit and would have gotten it if I hadn’t found my RB one in Nov (got to have a little self control right? :lol:).

@MyBelongs to Louis
I saw the Dragon fruit Alma BB at the store and it's so much prettier in person. I was so tempted!
Yellow is gorgeous too. It's pure torture not to have both!!View attachment 5296545View attachment 5296549

Congrats on this orange beauty :loveeyes:. I love the XS bags. I have 3 with one more on the way. Zoomoni and Samorga both have organisers for the XS. I bought an organiser for my ink XS as the leather is quite supple, but it will take up some room in the bag.

View attachment 5297172
I didn’t know you have an organizer for it! I’ve actually thought this bag doesn’t need one!

I’ve put myself on a purse-purchasing ban until spring but I told my CA this past Sunday that I really want a PM agenda (any canvas print but preferably DA) and she made it happen today… :yahoo:CA is a gem and agenda is a beaut! I did purchase the LV agenda insert but I think by the time 2023 rolls around, I’ll opt to convert this more into a general journal.

Attachments

• 3C2399BA-7719-476E-8620-B940E79650F1.jpeg
    3C2399BA-7719-476E-8620-B940E79650F1.jpeg
    164.9 KB · Views: 37
  • 804C2D60-D50D-42BE-951E-CC8D7F1531E2.jpeg
    804C2D60-D50D-42BE-951E-CC8D7F1531E2.jpeg
    163.1 KB · Views: 37