Joyful June! Share your JUNE 2015 purchases here!

Love the red caviar flats!!!! And congrats on the sale shoes!!

Picked up these flats on sale ($465). Naturally found something that wasn't on sale ($750). I have a weakness for Chanel red, so had to pick these beautiful perfect shade of red ballet flats too. Now if they will only make a caviar jumbo shw in this shade !!!

Picked up these flats on sale ($465). Naturally found something that wasn't on sale ($750). I have a weakness for Chanel red, so had to pick these beautiful perfect shade of red ballet flats too. Now if they will only make a caviar jumbo shw in this shade !!!

Congrats KM, love both!!! Do you mind telling me what season and year says on your red flats? Your red looks different than the one in stores right now:smile: again congrats and thanks!

*******NM Kittymoomoo I FOUND THE ANSWER ON ANOTHER POST! Thank you!!!

Last edited:
I purchased this bag at the end of May and planed not to open it until July as a gift for myself to celebrate my second baby is born. However, my daughter just accidentally sat on the box yesterday and damaged it. I think maybe it is time to take this bag out and start to enjoy it.
Congratulations on the birth of your baby and this adorable patient bag!

Finally found the perfect briefcase! I've been searching for years. My SA was so excited when it came into the Shop. She just knew I would love it. She was right! [emoji175][emoji175]
View attachment 3034270
View attachment 3034271
Look at that exquisite packaging. Now that's the way a luxury item should be cared for!
View attachment 3034273
My beloved SA with my Executive "Cerf" Tote in Pink Caviar.

Congrats Tulip!!! I have always loved the Cerf Tote. I am just a structured bag girl and I am always concern with Cerf after some time. But I admit, your pictures make me want to buy one for once!!![emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]love your bag and color! I am actually looking for a handheld bag and was thinking of Saint Lorent Sac de Jour style but seeing your pics again makes me doubt myself lol.

Congrats Tulip!!! I have always loved the Cerf Tote. I am just a structured bag girl and I am always concern with Cerf after some time. But I admit, your pictures make me want to buy one for once!!![emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]love your bag and color! I am actually looking for a handheld bag and was thinking of Saint Lorent Sac de Jour style but seeing your pics again makes me doubt myself lol.

I'm guessing the Cerf Tote will "slouch" somewhat over time. Especially since I'll be using it as a briefcase (no laptop though). I just couldn't resist that color! :lol:

Good luck finding the one that makes your :heart: sing!

Congrats KM, love both!!! Do you mind telling me what season and year says on your red flats? Your red looks different than the one in stores right now:smile: again congrats and thanks!

*******NM Kittymoomoo I FOUND THE ANSWER ON ANOTHER POST! Thank you!!!

Hi Yeanett, Glad you found the info on these beauties. They're the perfect shade of red. :smile: