Joyful January 2023 Purchases!

Added a Brazza wallet to my collection of multiples, slenders and pocket organizers. Wasn’t sure how I’d feel about a larger wallet but when this blue Epi version popped up on 24s I decided to go for it. I do like having all my cards easily accessible; jury is still out on if not being able to keep it in my jeans pocket will be bothersome.

3C57EBEE-D3E7-4424-90BE-D208CEC26D9B.jpeg

AF8231A0-D947-47BF-9624-9A09CA6E1689.jpeg

Added a Brazza wallet to my collection of multiples, slenders and pocket organizers. Wasn’t sure how I’d feel about a larger wallet but when this blue Epi version popped up on 24s I decided to go for it. I do like having all my cards easily accessible; jury is still out on if not being able to keep it in my jeans pocket will be bothersome.

View attachment 5700696

View attachment 5700697
Sometimes such treasures can pop up on 24s. This wallet is very very nice.

Reactions: scott8424

View attachment 5700696

View attachment 5700697
Congratulations! Beautiful wallet:smile:

The bando mono adjustable strap. I've been eyeing this for quite sometime. but i cant pull the trigger coz i have the thick bando mono/noir non adjustable strap as well. but since the price keep increasing, might as well take the plunge now. Hopefully it will be a worth it buy for me. Im nervous coz the shortest length is a bit lower than what i really wanted. Should i keep it or?? But i love the print coz it has no LV prints, just the flowers. I tried it with the ebene and not bad at all since both canvas are in brown. My addition and first purchase of the 2023.

324AA293-6122-4937-8486-25A5BE026F6B.jpeg

The bando mono adjustable strap. I've been eyeing this for quite sometime. but i cant pull the trigger coz i have the thick bando mono/noir non adjustable strap as well. but since the price keep increasing, might as well take the plunge now. Hopefully it will be a worth it buy for me. Im nervous coz the shortest length is a bit lower than what i really wanted. Should i keep it or?? But i love the print coz it has no LV prints, just the flowers. I tried it with the ebene and not bad at all since both canvas are in brown. My addition and first purchase of the 2023.

View attachment 5701139
Congratulations! Is this the 16mm adjustable one? I have it and I love it! The best $300 I ever spent :lol:

• Love
Reactions: Aliluvlv
Oh then it’s a different strap. Mine has a bit of vachetta on it. This is what mine looks like.
View attachment 5701304

Yeah i think so. and it doesnt come with the pad. Mine is almost same with the pochette metis strap but has 5 holes only. I cant find your strap from the website where i live. Love my strap coz it doesnt have the LV print on it. very versatile piece. Got it before the price increase again

Reactions: PrayersandPurses