Joyful January 2023 Purchases!

Congrats on this functional addition! I have and love both :ghi5: I also use this strap a lot with my Pochette Felicies ;)

Ah yes, I can visualise it on a Felicie. It’s actually not as heavy and bulky as I was expecting so I can see how it could work for lots of different bags. I have a Coach Swinger bag - although I’m not sure on the etiquette of mixing it with other brands - but it looks pretty cool on that too :smile:

Reactions: fyn72
I love this!!! :love: :love: :love: The mochi pink colour is gorgeous. Does the pink have a glitter shine to it? Or is it a matte pink? I’ve checked online and haven’t seen these mochi pink pieces launched yet. Lucky you. How much was it? Congrats on your pretty pink zcp! Enjoy! Just in time for Valentine’s Day too!

Reactions: Bec Loves Bags
I never used to like the Ellipse but found myself drawn to it recently. I found a PM preowned (from 1998) in excellent shape with the perfect patina for a great price.

View attachment 5700018
Ooh I'm so envious! I passed on one of these a few years ago (I'd just bought a new bag) and it was £350, I'm still kicking myself, as I love this style. But won't pay what they want for a new one now. Yours looks lovely.