Journeys of your CLs

my poor mini bouts - i keep making them go to the office with me! :shrugs: *but* on thursday we're going dancing . . .

. . . . with a cute boy too who not only commented on my shoes (i was wearing my black architeks) the first time we met, but asked if they were louboutins!!! a keeper, no? :tup:

lvpiggy: I love your beige canvas NP's!!! I saw those at CL Bev Hills 2 weeks ago and they sold out of my size, I called CL madison and they sold out too :crybaby: I'm so jealous!!! :P

I tried these on once just because I wanted to see how NP fit on me. I dont know why I didn't consider them, I think I'm a bit scared of the canvas.

you should definitely reconsider then! i haven't had any problems with mine, i sprayed them with apple garde but other than that, no special treatments, and i wear them when i walk to work in SF :yes:

Well Im back in school and am usually wearing flats but last week on break my patent peanuts (should have worn higher heels) accompanied me shopping in NYC and then out to dinner ar STK and One for drinks and dancing and the Danity Kane release party at Tenjune (total nightmare) and then some more dancing at Splash, it was fun!!!

Thursday last week I went over to a friends house to help her bake for Easter in my simples and we drank wine and baked cakes (well she did the baking, it was very desperate housewives, lol)

Friday OMG we went to this art gallery thing and i wore my simple 100mm and i thought i would be ok standing all night but my feet were HUUUUUUUURTING, lol. Good thing I took advantage of the bar. and good thing i throw flats in the car of whoever I am with, haha