Journée Fabuleuse - Hermès Bag Reveal

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Thank you @Quinni ! :heart:

Quinni likes this.
  2. I couldn't have done it without you my friend! :heart::smile:

JazzyMac likes this.
  3. Thank you very much!

Isn't the yellow just stunning with the toile? I thought it was such an unusual combo. It makes the bag look so modern!

I will try to control myself! :biggrin:

Thank you! I am glad you enjoyed my narrative. I thought it would be fun to take the time and tell the entire story. After all, it was a special occasion!

Thank you very much!

The toile de camp seems very sturdy and the color is grey (ficelle), which I assume will be easier to care for than the cream-colored canvas. The weight is very manageable compared to the full-leather version. Obviously, this is a bag that will show wear and tear over the years... but these beauties are meant to be used and loved!

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed my reveal!

This color is just stunning. I wanted to buy everything in "lime." ;)

Thank you. The size feels perfect. I like that the HAC is taller than the Birkin. It works well for guys. I'll stay a Vuitton boy at heart but maybe look over Hermès a little more often. :lol:

Thank you @litchi - I'm glad you like my pick!

Thanks again for your advice. :hbeat: I am looking forward to using the bag for the first time soon.

vinbenphon1, shast911 and litchi like this.
  4. A very special HAC that looks great on you! I’m so happy you bought an iconic Hermès bag, after all you are French so this was missing in your collection

fabuleux likes this.
  5. Thank you for your kind words. Indeed, I feel extra French now. :biggrin:

6. What an immensely enjoyable reveal! Thank you for that delightful read and peek, and congratulations on your lovely bag.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

fabuleux likes this.
  7. Wow! I'm in love not just w/ the HAC :loveeyes: but w/ your wonderful and expressive journey to H!:hbeat: Perhaps I'm a bit cliché, but you had me at hello! :wave:

fabuleux and DR2014 like this.
  8. Wow, what a fabulous and special bag! It looks great on you! And thank you for the amusing, fun and fast reveal!

fabuleux likes this.
  9. Fortunately, is Right! I loved reading your story. It was fun. The HAC looks really good on you and the fun color seems to match your fun character hence the storytelling! Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

fabuleux likes this.
  10. Congratulations! Be prepared to stop traffic with that bag. Regardless of brand recognition, it's just the kind of bag I would have to stop a stranger to compliment. Enjoy!

JazzyMac and fabuleux like this.
  11. Wow ! Lovely bag.
    Great reveal and thank you for sharing .

fabuleux likes this.
  12. Congrats dear @fabuleux! This is quite a special bag and I believe that it was waiting for its rightful owner- YOU! I love the modern and fresh pop of lime. Absolutely gorgeous.

You write so well. It was so enjoyable reading your reveal and I felt like I was right there with you!

I was also mostly a Vuitton guy but as the brand is getting more “street” I’ve mostly shifted to the orange side. I still pop in and buy things at LV here and there but H colors and designs have stolen my heart.

fabuleux likes this.
  13. Loved your story and love your tremendously beautiful bag. Wish your health to wear it (as we say in Britain).

fabuleux likes this.
  14. I share your lack of enthusiasm for some of the items Louis Vuitton has showcased in recent men’s collections. Too “street” for my taste. I m just not the audience for that. Thus I feel less inclined to purchase seasonal or runway items as they continue to move away from Vuitton DNA. I’m also tired of screenprinted canvas... it’s such an easy way out! And the obvious abandonment of the Macassar line has me heartbroken.

lili45 and csetcos like this.
  15. Fabulous story, fabulous bag...fabulous YOU! A match made in heaven...enjoy, darling :heart:

fabuleux likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice