Josie Maran Argan Lip Treatment

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been using this for a few weeks and its made my lips incredibly soft and moisturized. I love the packaging and light scent :smile:

2. This product was just on QVC and was debating about purchasing. After reading this review, I am ordering. BTW, this is my first time on this thread and I am now a fan. Thanks!!

3. I love her products. You should try the Argan hair serum. It makes your hair incredibly shiny!

4. i want to try this! my only concern is if it'll leave a funky taste on my water bottle after drinking. burt's bees always did that, and i couldn't stand it.

5. Any more thoughts on this? I'm looking to buy it to put on at night.

6. I use the regular Josie Maran Argan oil on my hair, lips and face. Love this line!! I am going to grab the lip treatment now.

7. recently ordered this product from QVC and am going to give it a try...

8. This sounds like a good product. I'm gonna have to check it out. I hope it contains spf.

9. The lip treatment is awesome! My lips have not been chapped once, since I've started using it.

10. Can't live without Argan oil! I use it everynight - I pump once, and put all over - my face, my hands and fingernails, my hair! I order from Posh Peddler the smell, look, etc., is exactly the same as Josie Maran's but lot cheaper.
    I also LOVE Jose Maran Argan Oil color sticks in Rosey, Pink Peony, and Golden Rosey - and lipglosses in Rosey and Lovin'.
    And, one more thing - I use Josie Maran Bronzer in No. 1 Beach EVERYDAY.

11. Ooh this sounds like something I'd like!

12. lip treatment is awesome....

13. I still use this :smile: Hasn't run out yet!