Josie flats

tlloveshim

Emmy!
O.G.
Mar 19, 2006
Hey, everyone! I'm new to shoes but have a big question! I'm looking for black flats and it's between the Josie flats or Jilly travel flats. I have a boutique that I can call to order the Jilly flats but I wondered if anyone can tell me if they've seen the Josie flats in black signature on sale anywhere? There are quite a few on ebay so I thought either there's lots of fake Josie flats on ebay or there's been a recent sale somewhere! Thanks for any help you can give me!

I got 3 pairs of Josie flats when they were on sale at the Coach Boutique last month. I find them to be very comfy as long as I have heel pads in them. If i don't have heel pads in my Coach flats, the back of my heels get blisters.

Josie flats were on sale all over the place, Parisian, Macy's, and Coach. I bought 4 for myself, and 3 for my daughter. You might want to call your local boutique, there may still be some in some of the stores.

Most of the shoes on Ebay aren't fake. I buy a lot of my coach shoes on ebay so if you need help finding good sellers or to ask about authenticity feel free to pm me anytime. :smile:

ETA: I have the Josie flats and they are awesome! Get them true to size, also.

Ok, I think I'm in the minority here. I bought & returned the Josie flats, b/c although they were adorable (& on sale) the really hurt my feet. :sad: The heels rubbed & I even had some trouble on the top of my foot near the base of my toes. I bought the Jilly flats & although I've only worn them around the house (weather hasn't cooperated) IMO, they are 10x more comfy than the Josie.

Just my $0.02, though!

Thank you, toto!! Do you mind me asking what the sale price was?

The ones at Parisian were about a month ago, and ended up being something like 55/pair. I bought two pair of blue ones at the boutique for 69 each (that was when the outlet PCE was going on, and they wouldn't give me the discount), and then a final pair of black with the PCE, which brought them to about 52 or so. I was glad I didn't wait on the blue ones, though, because those sold out before this last PCE took effect. I also got a pair of the Ladie flats in black leather for 81. Shoooooooooes.