Josephine wallet glaze cracking.

BanannaxD

Jul 29, 2009
Hey guys so I recently bought the Josephine online from the louis website around mid april...I love the wallet but I'm so disappointed... Only a little shy of a full months use and the are minor cracks in the glaze where the wallet opens and closes at the corner creases..Keep in mind I'm extremely gentle with the wallet....I feel like my contemporary designer wallets have better durability sometimes.... 😢😢😢

What should I do? Should I bring it back to my LV boutique?.... any Josephine users that can relate? ?

I have never owned that wallet but I think you should take it back to LV. There shouldn't be cracks in the glazing after a month of use. They may allow an exchange or send it out to be reglazed, really depends on the SA. I'm sure they'll take care of you though.

Hi! I own a Josephine DE and also bought it April (26th to be exact), but I do not have this cracking issue. You should go to the nearest LV store so you can have it checked and hope to get an exchange if that's possible. The glazing should not be an issue since your Josephine is pretty much brand new. Good luck dear! :smile:

Here are some pics sorry its a little dark where I am...I dunno if im being to anal about it ... but I feel without doing something about it the cracks will just get even bigger.

Attachments

• 1401164361292.jpg
    1401164361292.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 938
  • 1401164550718.jpg
    1401164550718.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 908
  • 1401164556982.jpg
    1401164556982.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 855
Here are some pics sorry its a little dark where I am...I dunno if im being to anal about it ... but I feel without doing something about it the cracks will just get even bigger.

I would take it back to LV.

My Josephine is a preloved and I don't have that issue whatsoever. The person who sold it to me bought it in 2012 and the glazing on mine looks great.

you should take it back... it really is disappointing to hear about these kind of issues... I do hope LV will lift up its quality to its "original quality", specially after all the price increases...

I would take it back as you are within the year. I have the Josephine for about 9 months or so and not one problem.

Be Blessed MoNikki

you should take it back... it really is disappointing to hear about these kind of issues... I do hope LV will lift up its quality to its "original quality", specially after all the price increases...

I would take it back to LV.

My Josephine is a preloved and I don't have that issue whatsoever. The person who sold it to me bought it in 2012 and the glazing on mine looks great.

Thanks for your input do you guys think itll be an issue since it was an online order?

I had mine for almost 2 years, barely touched, and it's cracked. Worst purchase ever. Unless you want to spend money time to time to have it reglazed I say return it. It's a beautiful wallet but the quality isn't there.