Josephine wallet - can't decide!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I can't decide if I should get the Josephine wallet in the traditional monogram with red interior or the new epi leather Josephine? Who owns a Josephine here? What do you think :smile:

2. i rather get the all leather epi version.

3. I have the red/mono Josephine and would prefer it to Epi.

4. I'm afraid I'll think it's too small after using this big girl :P

Attached Files:

5. I have the Josephine in DA and find that the canvas is super flexible and I really enjoy using it. I'd imagine the epi leather wouldn't be as flexible, but epi leather makes anything look more classy. Good luck deciding!

6. Go with the epi! For a $100 more you get a full leather wallet. I found the canvas material to be way too stiff (especially the credit card slots). The epi leather is just amazingly soft (it's different from the old epi leather that was harder and stiffer).

Here is my current collection. I have one more (indigo) on its way to my boutique!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396580492.397637.jpg

7. +1 for quality and value. Epi leather all the way.

8. I have 2 of these wallets in canvas but I vote for the epi!

9. I was going to say monogram until I saw this. Get the epi and then do a reveal! :smile:

10. i don't own it, but I plan too! hope this helped:smile:

11. Thanks so much everyone! Nice set ThisVNchick!

12. Epi :tender:

13. As stated above, Epi for quality and value.