Josephine PM

i've done my research and seemed like authentic_lvlady is legit..never sell a fake and always fast on shipping..the only complain was that the bag usually comes with a moth ball smell..

I've purchased lots from her and I have never had anything arrive with a moth ball smell. The only complaint I have is that she doesn't package things well - just puts them into a box or shipping envelope. I have found her very good to work with. :yes:

wow thank you....you guys are fast and so helpful, it took more than 24 hours for me to get one reply in the gucci section...heheheh....i'm liking this forum more and more....

addictedtolv: that's good if your bags didn't come with the smell because i heard it takes a few days to get rid of the smell..maybe your bag weren't as old as the bags that come with the smell..or had not stay in her inventory for long...but i will still buy from her anyway..heheh..

Yep, my datecode is on the leather seam surrounding the zipper, I think it's the newer ones that have it on the leather tab that the D ring is on...

I think it is the other way around. The newer ones have it on the seam near the zipper and the older ones on the leather tab, so yours should be near the zipper.

Look at the second picture of this auction, as an example of where to find it.

eBay: AUTH LOUIS VUITTON MONOGRAM MINI JOSEPHINE PM **MPRS** (item 190030571864 end time Sep-18-06 22:00:00 PDT)

Here is the khaki family (the wallet is missing as she hasn't arrived yet :wlae: ) and the inside.

The measurements are 10.5" x 7" x 5.25" and the strap drop is 7" (NOT a comfortable shoulder bag IMO).

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 65