Josephine or Emilie Wallet?

Help me chose - Which wallet do you prefer?

• Josephine Wallet

• Emilie Wallet

Results are only viewable after voting.

alexandra28

Hermes, Chanel & LV
O.G.
Jun 5, 2009
Hi Everybody, I am debating on which wallet to get. I already decided on the color! I want mine red :biggrin: I went to see them both in person and could not decide. I guess i wanted your opinion, on why to choose one over the other. Thank you in advanced for your responses!!!

Thank you! When i went to LV on the weekend, they did not had the Josephine in red, making me wanted a bit more ;) But the Emilie seemed nice too. I like the fact that the Josephine has that coin purse that's detachable. :confused1: so many choices...

I just looked at the poll and it is 50% - 50%... LOL!!!!
I will have to stop by LV again and look at them one more time.
If anybody else has another opinion on why to choose one over the other let me know. :smile:
Thank you all!

Thank you!!! Keep the opinions coming. I was not able to stop by the store today. I will try to go tomorrow at my lunch. Otherwise i have a hectic Friday and Sat, it will have to wait 'till Sunday to go to LV! :smile:

I like the josephine just a bit more than the emilie, i like the idea of the detachable coin purse, it just seems like such a fun and functional wallet! Hope they have it for you to see in red tomorrow! Good luck with your decision!