Josephine GM - handheld bag or shoulder bag?

janetc

Nov 27, 2007
hi guys! i was just wondering in regards to the sizing of this bag, which is it? i know you can use it as a handbag for sure but does it fit up on the shoulder? also, is the GM bigger or PM bigger?? i searched reference but no super clear answers =)

thanks!

oohhh and one more question. i read somewhere that the kacki is actually a dark green?? true or false??

hi guys! i was just wondering in regards to the sizing of this bag, which is it? i know you can use it as a handbag for sure but does it fit up on the shoulder? also, is the GM bigger or PM bigger?? i searched reference but no super clear answers =)

thanks!

oohhh and one more question. i read somewhere that the kacki is actually a dark green?? true or false??

The GM is comfortable for most people as a shoulder bag and the PM can be worn on the shoulder but not with a heavy coat. (Yeuxhonnetes has some great pics of her PM.) The GM is the larger size.

Also, Khaki TST is more of an olive green and absolutely gorgeous! I think regular Khaki is closer to your traditional khaki color.

HTH! :tender:

I have the Josephine in GM and I can use it either as a handheld or a shoulder bag. Mine is the darker green colour but I don't remember the actual name...I will check my receipt. It says "Josephine TST GM Kaki. I purchased her in 2003 for $1,190 CDN.

Are you thinking of getting one of these bags? If so, I highly recommend it as I still get compliments on this bag when I use her. Plus, it does hold quite a bit and hasn't lost it's shape.

I have in PM and GM. Strap of GM is long enough to use as shoulder bag but if you fully filled it, it'll be a little difficult to use it as a shoulder bag. The size more like Speedy 35.

Khaki NOT dark green ;) Khaki is soft green, almost brown capuccino. Dark green called as Olive and some ppl called it as Army Green.