Jonesing For Another Gauffre

Prada Psycho

Authenticator
O.G.
Jul 21, 2006
Talk me out of this one guys, PLEASE?? DH will be ex-DH if I take the dive, even though the price on it is obscenely low for a gauffre. :devil:

eqzoom.ms

OMG love that bag, have it in black and just love it--get it if good price PP, you'll love it and will look good on you.

Maybe sell one of your other bags, and get hubby the new 1/8 inch flat screen by Sony

I bought this from BF and it turned out to be TOO big for me. Plus, I don't look with grey, hee hee but it's just me.

But if you are taller than my 5'1, then GO for it.

But I can tell you that the price cannot be beat. It's a bargain, IMO, and the leather is TDF.

Thanks to marose28, I do have one secretly stashed away in hiding from DH. So NO, I will not talk you out of it cos' you know that U NEED to HAVE IT!!

It's close to $2000 retail, what are you waiting for?

:woohoo:

Ha!!!!! I have to be an enabler b/c I just bought another one too lol!!!! I got the black n/s shopper from BF yesterday...
This one is a beauty...where did you see it..BF? BTW it was YOUR fault I took the plunge on the one I bought..I saw the link you posted for 10% off and just couldn't resist...SO the HELL I'm not going to push you girl!!!! Go for it..you deserve it and your DH is a sweety..he'll understand!!!

I bought this from BF and it turned out to be TOO big for me. Plus, I don't look with grey, hee hee but it's just me.

But if you are taller than my 5'1, then GO for it.

But I can tell you that the price cannot be beat. It's a bargain, IMO, and the leather is TDF.

Thanks to marose28, I do have one secretly stashed away in hiding from DH. So NO, I will not talk you out of it cos' you know that U NEED to HAVE IT!!

It's close to $2000 retail, what are you waiting for?

:woohoo:

So THAT'S why it's back! I was lusting for it when it was up the first time.

Then you and Longchamp can answer the $64,000 question: Is it as structured as it looks in the photo or does it smoosh down once the tissue is out? When I saw them at NM, they were all over-stuffed and looked really structured.

I don't worry about my height/build with bags. It's whether the bag is the right size for my stuff (with a little extra wiggle room). I know this comes in two different sizes, but I'm pretty sure it's the bigger version.

As to the REST of you guys: you're supposed to be talking me out of it. :hysteric:

So THAT'S why it's back! I was lusting for it when it was up the first time.

My loss is your gain! It was perfect when I received it and I sent it back in perfect condition! :nogood:

Then you and Longchamp can answer the $64,000 question: Is it as structured as it looks in the photo or does it smoosh down once the tissue is out? When I saw them at NM, they were all over-stuffed and looked really structured.

Yes, it does smooshes down once the tissue is out. It HOLDS a lot. It's ONLY structured on the top where the frame is.

I don't worry about my height/build with bags. It's whether the bag is the right size for my stuff (with a little extra wiggle room). I know this comes in two different sizes, but I'm pretty sure it's the bigger version.

Definitely the bigger version. Again, it HOLDS a lot but it only comes with 1 zip pocket. One of my friends suggested that use soft clips on the inside of the purse to nip in the sides. Kinda like a purse tummy tuck? :roflmfao:

It's also really soft so it'll expand depending on the amount of stuff you place in it.

As to the REST of you guys: you're supposed to be talking me out of it. :hysteric:

Duh, I assumed that this is not directed at me!! Muahahahahahaha!!

U can't 'rely' on EMMY and miu2. :graucho:

EMMY just bought a gauffre shopper and miu2 is the queeen of coffers/collectible bags. :rolleyes:

In the corner hiding is the new Beauborg by LV--not sure you're an LV fan and I'm not really either. Not sure why I bought the LV Prince Weekender bag, it wasn't me so I sold it, but this bag I love and think you might too.

It has a long pocket, length of bag that is zipped and pocket in front on outside of bag. Very minimal vachetta and you can snap the sides to lessen it's width.

IMG_0646.jpg