Jonesing For Another Gauffre

Your purses are gorgeous!

But I have to say that your leopard print carpet caught my attention first.

I LOVE IT!

Here's my new gauffre (for more picts, see subcategory for gauffres).

It's the same size as the one that Prada Psycho is considering. I did stuff her in order to get her to stand up.

Attachments

• prada frame2.jpg
    prada frame2.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 39
  • prada frame3.jpg
    prada frame3.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 35
  • prada frame interior.jpg
    prada frame interior.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 43
  • prada frame1.jpg
    prada frame1.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 28
PP... you're not going to get a nay from me either - I am so in love with Prada's frame bags! And with BF's additional 10% off, how can you go wrong? It's a gaufre after all! :love:

I say get it! You can always return it if you don't like it and your DH won't have to know!:graucho: G/L

Ladies... beautiful purses!!!

Ah my DH hates the leopard print carpet and he was shocked to say the least when he came home and saw it--LOL, even though I showed him a sample before it was installed. Live in an old house and the guys really did damage to the wood work when it was installed--bums--LOL.

Rest of house is wood floors X for my luvly leopard skin carpet--I'll let him know you like it!!! LOL.

Thanks

Ah my DH hates the leopard print carpet and he was shocked to say the least when he came home and saw it--LOL, even though I showed him a sample before it was installed. Live in an old house and the guys really did damage to the wood work when it was installed--bums--LOL.

Rest of house is wood floors X for my luvly leopard skin carpet--I'll let him know you like it!!! LOL.

Thanks

Longchamp -

I love the leopard print. My DH hates animal prints. But animal prints done right is IMO, very sexy and cosmopolitan. Your purses look so sexy posing on the carpet, like they're lounging! :nuts:

I also want to lounge alongside for them! Sleepover? :P

purseinsanity -

Yup, I got my pink baby. marose28 just noticed that the tag was missing...I had the satisfaction of ripping it off! :drool:

Wait till my DH sees her, he'll be in shock. So much pink in a big bag and I've never really liked pink!

Prada Psycho -

What's your decision? Let us know! We can hardly wait! :wlae::woohoo:

Your purses are gorgeous!

But I have to say that your leopard print carpet caught my attention first.

I LOVE IT!

Here's my new gauffre (for more picts, see subcategory for gauffres).

It's the same size as the one that Prada Psycho is considering. I did stuff her in order to get her to stand up.

Love the color, almost bought it instead of the black, sniff sniff--maybe I should have. :tup:

Prada Psycho -
What's your decision? Let us know! We can hardly wait! :wlae::woohoo:

I'm still waffling, though I think I've decided the gauffre is too big and I should wait for the smaller one in gray. In the mean time, THIS THANG is torturing me!!

prodImage.ms

Looks like a big ole block of platinum, doesn't it? :tender:

^PP you crack me up!! Just order it and send it back to get it 'out of your system'..that's what I have to do!!! Many times when I get the bag. it's not what I thought it would be..and I send it back..I get my 'fix' lol then I'm OK for a while until I see something else that sends me over the edge! I have a feeling I'm going to love the gauffre shopper tote that's coming though..!!

I'm still waffling, though I think I've decided the gauffre is too big and I should wait for the smaller one in gray.

Just wanted to let you know there are two sizes to the frame bag, Linpaddy's is bigger than mine. Then there are two sizes to the gauffre shopper which I think Emmy is getting and that one is not frame, but has a long shoulder/cross body strap.