Jonathan's Shampoo?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Remember Jonathan from Blow Out? He came out with his own shampoo. He was a completely arrogant ass on tv, but he's a genius with people's hair.

Has anyone tried his shampoo? Is it worth the money?

2. He may be an ass, but he makes a GREAT product line!! I've been using his product line exclusively since it came out in July 2005. I LOVE IT!!:yahoo:

I won't go into what ends up sound like a sales pitch, but I will say if you want to use it, you really need to use only his product line exclusively. It just won't work if you try to use only the shampoo/conditioner with other brands of styling product or vice-versa.

It is expensive, but it's so concentrated that it lasts a long time so it's very much worth the money to me (and I used to be very cheap about hair products!).

This is literally the first time in 51 years I've been happy with my hair and I give the credit to a great stylist and the Jonathan Product line.:nuts:

PS-if you need any tips for which styling products work best for your hair type, let me know.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice