Jomashop - why are they always cheaper?

mimika

live life!
O.G.
Feb 27, 2009
Paradise
I am new to Jomashop and I notice they are always quite significantly cheaper? I searched the forum and seems like some people are happy but some feel the bags come opened before or there is no box/dustbag. Are they a hit and miss? Do they sell 100% new items or are they returns? Why are they always cheaper? Anyone has experience buying from them?

Also for those in Canada I heard they use DHL, what are your experience re duties when shopping with them?

Thanks a lot!

Reactions: OogleAtLuxury

OogleAtLuxury

Nov 14, 2017

Reactions: mimika and Vlad

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
forum.purseblog.com
I've both purchased and received several watches from Jomashop over the years and the experience has been stellar. Yes, they are not an official retailer for the brands they carry (they may be for some), but as far as I understand they buy overstock product or returns from other retailers and offer them at a discount.

Reactions: pmburk and indiaink

Franz69

Dec 20, 2019
I’ve been purely using Jomashop just for Fendi, Burberry and Gucci purchases and I’ve always been very happy with them. It’s all legit and the prices are excellent. I’m now considering on buying some fine jewelry from them after all my good experiences with buying bags and scarves on there.

Reactions: Cunhaam

missD

O.G.
May 29, 2006
Love this place! I purchased a classic looking style Moncler “Bleu” down puffer jacket that was around $850 but it was full priced in stores for over $1285.

During Black Friday Sales, there was a pair of Golden Goose Ballstar sneakers for $225, regular price $530! I snapped it up quick because they had some extra deal on top.

One thing I noticed though, sizes are sometimes limited when they deep discount something. But overall, they ship quickly and it’s always been a great experience!

Babysomikwon

Apr 16, 2019
Bought from there several items as Fendi earing, Comme de garson hoodie and etc

Now looking for a jacket Moncler.

This site Never made me feel disappointed.

But wonder after reading some of you write about "Jomashop why they are always cheaper?"

I am quite confusing is this site trustworthy?

Reactions: Cunhaam

Cunhaam

Nov 15, 2020
I've both purchased and received several watches from Jomashop over the years and the experience has been stellar. Yes, they are not an official retailer for the brands they carry (they may be for some), but as far as I understand they buy overstock product or returns from other retailers and offer them at a discount.
Hi Vlad
Do you know if the same applies to Jewelry? I saw a Tiffany ring that I really want in their website, but I'm a tad nervous and fearful that I'm buying a replica/fake?

DooneyBear

May 7, 2020
Whoa!! I was looking at that bag too and never noticed. You should email Jomashop and point that out/ask what the deal is... that’s scary

DooneyBear

May 7, 2020
I was looking at purchasing a Gucci Disney bag from Jomashop, and so far Purseblog has been positive for authenticity. However, looking at the image on the website, the strap on the right side seems to have the GG logo backwards. They look like ee. Is this not a redflag for a fake??
I emailed them and asked about it they just said they only sell 100% authentic and that the logo is just upside down...

Doesn’t look upside down to me. Personally, I wouldn’t buy it.

zenforzoe

Feb 23, 2021
Has anyone purchased from jomashop lately? Ordered a Celine triomphe on Saturday but still not received shipment notice yet (status: awaiting shipment)
Also, just ordered a Barcelona, used PayPal to pay, but the order not even shown in my order list yet! And have not received order confirmation email. Tried calling apparently no one is answering coz of COVID; emailed a bunches time no reply either

Franz69

Dec 20, 2019
I purchased a Gucci hat from them a week ago and got it in already. Haven't had any issues there lately.

zenforzoe

Feb 23, 2021
I see on their website their customer service is resuming tomorrow. I wonder how long it has been closed cuz I got no movement from them at all. No order confirmation email, no shipping status, no reply of emails...

I purchased a Gucci hat from them a week ago and got it in already. Haven't had any issues there lately.