Jomashop Order

Thank you for creating this thread. I'll add mine upon receiving them. The packaging is great! I have the expandable and it is wonderful for travel. Always love Foulonne leather. That double zip is a bag which I had eyeing for a long time ever since it was launched. Congrats on your haul!

Reactions: MeepMeep67
Thank you for creating this thread. I'll add mine upon receiving them. The packaging is great! I have the expandable and it is wonderful for travel. Always love Foulonne leather. That double zip is a bag which I had eyeing for a long time ever since it was launched. Congrats on your haul!
Cant wait to see yours, hope it comes soon. Ive been wanting the expandable since I discovered LC a year ago. Excited to use it.......when travel is safe. My first Foulonna bag, wow its so nice!!:heart:

Thank you for the photos! Love that little crossbody :heart:
Thank you! When I tried it on I could tell its going to be a perfect bag

Ive been wanting the expandable since I discovered LC a year ago. My first Foulonna, wow its so nice!!:heart:
I'm expecting a delay for mine to arrive, since flights are fewer these days. You will be very happy with the expandable. I find I want to bring mine on all trips. Regarding the Foulonne, you can now see why it is one of my favourite leather lines from LC. Hope you get to expand your Foulonne collection.

Their prices are so attractive but it seems too good to be true...weird how they can sell them so cheap?
That was my concern also. My first item, a sling backpack, I compared (with a magnifying glass) all the hardware, tags, stamp, everything I could with a bag I had purchased from the boutique; all seemed to match, even brown boxes and stickers. So that opened the flood gates, Ive done many orders now. I was hoping if they sold replicas, that someone on the form would know and inform us. :biggrin:

The 2 bags I pictured above are made in China. (do fake bags always say made in France?) (And the red crossbody mademoiselle is MIC).

Last edited:
Reactions: frenziedhandbag
I'm expecting a delay for mine to arrive, since flights are fewer these days. You will be very happy with the expandable. I find I want to bring mine on all trips. Regarding the Foulonne, you can now see why it is one of my favourite leather lines from LC. Hope you get to expand your Foulonne collection.
I cant wait to use the expandable, good to know its a perfect travel bag. I have a feeling I will be increasing my Foulonne collection!:heart:

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
A quick search online through reviews etc show that they started business on eBay n buy overstocked items from manufacturers in some sort of grey market n are not able to provide proof of authenticity for bags or warranty for items such as watches. The items are Sometimes returns, pre owned or with slight irregularities. Hmm...:huh::hrmm: looks like it depends on luck of the draw. There are some really nasty reviews about them online too. Oh well... I’m still not comfortable enough to buy from them.

A quick search online through reviews etc show that they started business on eBay n buy overstocked items from manufacturers in some sort of grey market n are not able to provide proof of authenticity for bags or warranty for items such as watches. The items are Sometimes returns, pre owned or with slight irregularities. Hmm...:huh::hrmm: looks like it depends on luck of the draw. There are some really nasty reviews about them online too. Oh well... I’m still not comfortable enough to buy from them.
Thank you for the info.
I read some reviews also. Their customer service is awful. The LC items seem to be past season stuff.

wow, I just did a google search, there are a lot of threads on TPF about them also. I didnt see those when I first reaserched them

Last edited:
Reactions: viewwing