Jomashop - More Deals for the Weekend!!! Watches, Neckties, and a Free Gift!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 5, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2010
    We know that you love to get great deals, so while you are out there surfing the wild waters of the www, don't forget to check out some of the other special offers that Jomashop is running this weekend!
    Coupon Code: NTJM50

Click here for your free ride over to check out this great Jomashop deal!
    Coupon Code: SAV500

Click here
    to take a look at what watches are included in this ofer!

And don't forget to check out the banner on top of that page - it has all the juicy details for you!
    Click here and visit the banner on the tope of the page for more info!

Awesome! That is some Joma Magic!!! :yahoo:

2. jomagirl,
    there's a tie that code does not apply to. Isn't this sale for all ties?

3. Thanks JomaGirl! I'm going to pick up a few ties for DH.

4. jomagirl-

whats the difference between burberry ties burt17 and burt2?

they look the same to me.

5. ^^^nm...i enlarged the photos...its the texture.

6. What tie are you interested in? PM me and I will check when I get to work on Monday morning if I can do it for you.

Thanks! :smile:

7. Thanks! :urock:

I just noticed I spelled top wrong in the post - I invented a new word called "tope." oops! :shame:

8. Great deal on the Burberry ties - perfect for a Valentine's Day gift!

9. I am headed out for the weekend, and I wanted to wish you all a good one! :drinks:

If you have any questions, I will try to log on in the evenings and get back to you as soon as I can.

Party safe!! :party:

10. Is $49.99 final sale for Burberry ties? I'm confused cos' I don't think we need to have the coupon code.

11. I tried the code on a burberry tie that costs 49.99 and it subtracted $25

12. wow awesome deal jomagirl!
    I got two more Burberry ties for my husband, thanks!

Maybe we can do a deal on the Burberry scarves???:nuts:

13. thanks jomagirl!!!

14. NTJM50 doesn't work. :[ It said it works on certain items only and I added the Burt2. Help? I tried different browsers just in case too.

15. Is this the code you use? NTJM50? It doesn't seem to be working for me. :sad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice