Jomashop? Authentic?

littlelysser

Oct 18, 2006
Hey ladies.

I suppose I asked this question a bit too late, as I've already got a grey spy from Joma coming my way...

Has anyone had any issues with authenticity of their spy bags from Joma?

Thanks much!

And I'll be sure to post in the authenticate this folder once it arrives...

100% I just got my zucca spy and mini duffel. It even comes in the Fendi box (regular brown box with the inventory and diagram label of what is in the box). Just waiting for the other spy bags to go down in price...:tup:

Cool!

In my haste, I did a bit of research and everything looked good...and then I did some tPF research and saw a couple people questioning the authenticity...

Okay, I'll go back to being super :nuts: :yahoo: :wlae:about my spy!!!

I have a zucca spy and a grey wisteria spy from jomashop... both authentic!:tup:

I did have a small issue with them... they sent me the wrong bag when I ordered the wisteria spy. Instead of my spy, they sent me some other fendi bag that sold for over $1000 less than the bag I had paid for! Customer service was a little on the slow side, but they did straighten it out for me. So I trust them completely. :yes:

Go for it!:tup: Many PFers have bought from joma shop and all have gotten authentic items!

What bag are you thinking about getting? Congrats on your first Fendi and be sure to post lottsa pics for us, k?

It's cognac, which they make every season since the start. I would look for pics of other cognac spys, though, because I think the color in their photo is not what it looks like IRL (I like cognac IRL, so that's not a knock).

Hi everyone!
I was wondering if Jomashop.com does indeed sell authentic Gucci handbags? I read a post where there was the 30% discount. I saw a wallet I wanted or maybe a bag since I couldnt find one presale that I liked at the outlet. But I wanted to make sure before proceeding. I want another bag but want to make sure it's the real deal before parting with my hard earned pennies! LOL. :rolleyes:
Any input would be greatly appreciated!:yes:
Ladybuggie