Jolly June 2023 purchases!

After first falling in love with this bag last summer, Miss Raspberry is finally mine 10 months later :smile:. I was thinking of getting one in a new summer color (like lilac provence or lagoon) but I really don‘t want to use a guitar strap with it. As luck would have it :lol:, I have a fuschia LV strap that is pretty much an exact match. It may seem silly to get a bag in an old soon-to-be discontinued color (2 left in the country today) but I know I will use this one a lot. Also got the blue pumpkin charm. Thanks for letting me share :smile:

View attachment 5793987
Congrats IM!
The bag, the charm, and the strap were made for each other! All separately purchased, but WOW, they all work beautifully together! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:
I really love that blue pumpkin too!

My Monoglam Neverfull arrived, and I'm thrilled with it! In photos taken indoors, with somewhat gloomy and overcast lighting, it looks a bit lighter and whiter. However in person, it definitely skews more dark blue and denim-y. Tried to get a shot of the awesome iridescence... and wound up getting a bit of the blurry rainbows and a much clearer shot of my cat :lol:View attachment 5793796
View attachment 5793795
Congrats on the bag! I'm not a Neverfull girl, but this one keeps yelling at me. My only other Neverfull just sits in the closet. Still, this is simply gorgeous!:loveeyes::loveeyes:
Your cat is sooooo cute!:hbeat::hbeat::hbeat:

My FOMO super early bday gift to myself. This bag is unlike anything I’ve ever seen! :lol: The lighting changes the look at every turn.:heart::loveeyes:
View attachment 5795049
View attachment 5795050
View attachment 5795051
View attachment 5795052
Zip is the smoothest I’ve ever had and it feels indestructible. Love how lightweight it is too.:heart:
Congrats my bag twin! It's gorgeous. :loveeyes:
I agree about everything you said. It's so fun to look at. I have it sitting in my bedroom and admire it everytime I walk by.:biggrin:

My new (preloved) Loop GM hobo. I first ordered this when it was released last year and sent it back as I felt a bit ‘meh’ about it with the price point. This one came up on a preloved site and I snapped it up the day before the price hike. Feeling happy as it was over £400 below the new RRP. It was described as immaculate and it definitely is.

View attachment 5794260
This bag is so gorgeous! Do you keep it zipped or unzipped when you carry it?
I walked in to make a return and well…..:giggle:

View attachment 5794563
Love these! The colorway of the speedy is perfect for summer!

I was at the store today to pick up my stuff :smile: was nice to finally see everyone again. It’s been a month but felt like eternity hahaha. Also saw a lot of new collections! Checked out quite some stuff today and also tried the new pacific chill perfume. Have to admit, it’s way better than the other summer perfumes and definetly doesn’t smell like a toilet refreshener like city of stars or by the pool etc… but it’s not really for me :smile: still got a sample of it. Will try it sometime later again..

I picked up my keepall 45 monoglam, speedy 20 monoglam and also a new pocket organizer in the new aerogram green! My SA gave me 2 speedys to choose from. One blue and one silver.
I choose the silver because… honestly.. I didn’t like the blue at all. It’s nice yeah but if you want the monoglam effect, I would suggest getting the silver. The effect is soooooooo much more visible on the silver than on the blue. So better ask to see more colors, if you have the chance! In my opinion the rainbow effect is barely noticeable on the blue :/
It’s super nice you don’t have to put something in the keepall. The monoglam texture is so stiff, the keepall keeps its structure without having something in it! The piping is all straight but on the picture it looks a little bit crooked! Once I have some better lightning I will do better pictures :smile:

I also checked out the camera bag and also the valisette Tresor (i think it’s the name lol). They were beautiful! Really looking forward receiving my vertical hardsided box in sometime in july….

My SA also told me something very interesting! Because she reserved those pocket organizers for me, she could still sell me those with the old price BEFORE the price increase, because she reserved them BEFORE the PI! Didn’t know that is possible! So next time if you are on the fence, just reserve those products. Then you have 48 hours to check them in store and pay the old price!

And they also gave me some new perfume samples like always haha.

Unfortunately my other items from the By The Pool 2 collection did not arrive… so I have to go again in 2 weeks :smile:

View attachment 5794530

View attachment 5794531

View attachment 5794532

View attachment 5794533

View attachment 5794534
Oh wow! Such beautiful pieces! :loveeyes::loveeyes:
And all those perfume samples!!!:eek::panic:

• Love
Reactions: MeepMeep67
Congrats on your early bday gift! How early we talking hehehe it is a very special and unique collection and so glad you picked the speedy. The speedy and the Métis are my fav in this collection!. Enjoy
Thank you sweet Bumbles! It’s a super early gift (4.5 months!) :lol: but I didn’t want to risk having to pay more for it. Turns out of course that the US was spared (this time), but now I get to use it this summer. This will be my last bag for the foreseeable future. I found a comfy spot on ban island where I can watch it shimmer in the sun.:biggrin:

Congrats my bag twin! It's gorgeous. :loveeyes:
I agree about everything you said. It's so fun to look at. I have it sitting in my bedroom and admire it everytime I walk by.:biggrin:
Thank you Sunshine! :drinks: I am so glad you love yours!:heart: Your pics and brnicutie’s pics had me drooling (you all started quite the Brady Bunch family!:lol:) and once I knew more about what monoglam was all about I was really intrigued. I wanted a special bag to top off my bag collection. I‘m hoping to be at purse peace for a long time. This bag checks a lot of boxes for me (size, strap, color(s):girlsigh:, weatherproof). I think it’s a great collection for wearing summer, winter and spring. Looking forward to more of your gorgeous pics!

Had to buy some things to wear to the new store opening at the Wynn. MY lovely CA picked out the dress and it was great- the silk feels like a dream when wearing it and received over a dozen compliments. Glad my husband heard all that so now I can justify more RTW purchases. :lol: Wallet for my pink-obsessed daughter and some goodies from the store opening event.

dress.jpg
wallet.jpg
goodies.jpg

IMG_8154.jpg
Technically bought her in May....my price increase panic purchase. She came yesterday and I am in LVoe! Also was very happy to get a Kusama book with this purchase as I didn't get one with the Kusama wallet I ordered! Still waiting on a longer strap I ordered that says it will ship in 3-7 weeks. Also waiting on my apple garde to come before I take her out anywhere. I name everything and have decided she will be Noelle. :love: