Jolie Interview?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anyone watch this last night?

I thought it was great. She seems so humble and down to earth.

I especially liked her comment on how her "income is stupid for what I do" (as in she makes an insane amount of money so the least she can do is donate 1/3 of it). It was interesting to see her get emotional about the children in Africa, etc.

I'm glad I watched...it really showed what a truly great person she is!!

GO TEAM JOLIE!! :biggrin:

2. i love Angelina Jolie :love:! she's so beautiful and selfless. and her children are adorable!

i wish i could have watched the interview. unfortunately, i don't have cable TV :mad:

3. I watched it last nite. She was great and yeah when she made the comment about her income, that was great. I laughed at that because its true and at least she's doing something good with it. She's donating it to something she believes in. I love her. :love:

4. I missed it...
    I am hardly home lately...urgh..I admire her !!!

5. I missed it too :sad: What did she say?

6. I TIVOed it and was just getting ready to watch it.

7. I missed it too:sad:

8. I watched it! Angelina Jolie is amazing for all of the work that she does to help save Refugee's. I love & respect her even more after watching her interview.

There was one little thing that CNN did during the interview that upset me...but, that is for a whole other discussion. :shame:

9. Oh, I missed it!!!!! I love Angelina Jolie! She is such a great person!

10. I didn't get to watch it because I was teaching last night and I don't have TiVo. I wonder if they will be replaying it anytime soon?

11. What did they do?? Sorry I'm just really curious. I can't believe I missed the interview. Forgot to set my tivo :cry:

12. I'll PM you...:smile:

13. Angelina was wonderful...if you never had respect for her...after watching that interview, I think you may have thoughts that are different. I give you major credit...she is absolutely gorgeous and a truly wonderful person. I don't feel it was an act at all!

14. I missed it!!!! I think Angelina's great for what she's doing. good for her.

15. I think it is great that Angelina has her causes and they are very worthwhile.

Personally I lost respect for her when she said that she would never be the cause of someone's marriage breaking up and that she would never date a "married" man. Brad was getting divorced from Jennifer when Angelina got pregnant. I think she is a hypocrite in this particular department.

I'm sure Angelina is a nice person and she seems very devoted to her children. I wish her and Brad all the luck in the world. I will be very surprised if they are one of those couples who end up together for the rest of their lives. Peggy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice