Jolicoeur Tote Bag with pink stripes

A BIG THANKS to all those who helped me and wished me luck in finding the Joli tote. Guess wad? I really did get one. But not in the US. My bestfriend in Singapore got a medium tote for me. Its on sale for $911 and the original price was $1300. Apparantly, it was the last one at the Paragon. And Takashimaya only had 5 to 6 left. Now I'm a happy girl :smile: Will post the pics when she send them to me :yahoo:
lol.. i just saw your post and wanted to write that i just saw the medium joli at the takashimaya (singapore gucci store) this evening.... then i thought, it's unlikely you'd want to buy it and incur the shipping cost all the way to canada.

hehehe... looks like i was wrong :P
anyway, congrats! good that your hunt finally paid off! :tup: it's really a lovely sweet tote! i was tempted to get it too.. but got ended up getting a different bag instead.

I am sooooo happy for you!!!!! Your so lucky!! I'm still trying really really hard to find it(called almost every store in the US):crybaby::crybaby::tdown:. It makes me want to cry........

I am sooooo happy for you!!!!! Your so lucky!! I'm still trying really really hard to find it(called almost every store in the US):crybaby::crybaby::tdown:. It makes me want to cry........

Oh...I'm so sorry for you. Yah, I called the U.S. stores on the 1st and 2nd days of sale and they were all sold out. But you should try leaving your contact number w/ them in case they do find one hidden at the back of the storage or something. Also, you could try the Gucci in Hk if u r really desperate because they have the joli totes, but not on sale.

Here is a pic of my tote taken by my bestfriend :heart:

pinkjolicoeurtote.jpg

Well if you guys know anyone in Melbourne Australia, you can ask them to get it cos I know that the Collins St boutique just got a new delivery in. They definitely have stock.

She did tell me that if I was not satisfied with the tote I could send it back for a full refund. Did you happen to look at any of the handbags on the site? She also said that the handbag came from an Italy outlet store.;)