Jolicoeur Tote Bag with pink stripes

G, am so sorry that you still haven't find this bag yet. I was at the boutique today, picked up my stuffs. I over heard so many girls were asking for this tote. Made me remember that you're looking for this one. So I asked my SA to really keep an eye on this one for me. She said it was all sold out when the presale was just started. But we never know. Not all the people went pick up their stuffs today. Who knows someone might change their mind on this one. As soon as she see one available she'll give me a call right away. So, keep in tougch with me here kay. In case I received that call from my SA. I see that many other people here seeing that you're desperate for this bag are trying to keep an eye on the bag for you too, which is so great. At least there are more chance of finding one. GL, G!

Hi VT Pooh, kookielf124, beejerry & Angelicious, I am so touched and happy at the same time that you guys have replied to this thread and that some of you are gona look out for this bag for me even though you jolly well don't have the obligation to do some. Thank you so much! I truly appreciate it! :cry:

G, am so sorry that you still haven't find this bag yet. I was at the boutique today, picked up my stuffs. I over heard so many girls were asking for this tote. Made me remember that you're looking for this one. So I asked my SA to really keep an eye on this one for me. She said it was all sold out when the presale was just started. But we never know. Not all the people went pick up their stuffs today. Who knows someone might change their mind on this one. As soon as she see one available she'll give me a call right away. So, keep in tougch with me here kay. In case I received that call from my SA. I see that many other people here seeing that you're desperate for this bag are trying to keep an eye on the bag for you too, which is so great. At least there are more chance of finding one. GL, G!

Alright, Angelicious! I'll come online as often as I can. And thank you for looking out for me :smile: Btw, which Boutique did you go to?

when this bag first came out, my gucci store told me that i can only get this at a gucci store in hawaii, so when it went on sale the first thing I did was called the gucci store in hawaii and sure enough they got the bag. so try the gucci store in Hawaii tel 1.808.942.1148. when i called them on Tues morning the day of the presale, they old me they had about 20 of these bags but some of them were on presale. but it won't harm to give them a call b/c they might have some. also you can also ask if they can look up the other gucci stores in the US to see if any other stores might still have it and ask for a phone # to call that store. i hope this helps and you will find your bag.

A BIG THANKS to all those who helped me and wished me luck in finding the Joli tote. Guess wad? I really did get one. But not in the US. My bestfriend in Singapore got a medium tote for me. Its on sale for $911 and the original price was $1300. Apparantly, it was the last one at the Paragon. And Takashimaya only had 5 to 6 left. Now I'm a happy girl :smile: Will post the pics when she send them to me :yahoo:

A BIG THANKS to all those who helped me and wished me luck in finding the Joli tote. Guess wad? I really did get one. But not in the US. My bestfriend in Singapore got a medium tote for me. Its on sale for $911 and the original price was $1300. Apparantly, it was the last one at the Paragon. And Takashimaya only had 5 to 6 left. Now I'm a happy girl :smile: Will post the pics when she send them to me :yahoo:

Congratulations!! Can't wait to see your pics!!