JOLICOEUR = charm tote

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just got fixed the problem with my fake gucci :yahoo: (online seller said they were not aware of the fake one in their inventory) check the new pics of the 1 i will get now.

- what do you think about this oNe .....:confused1: :confused1:

2. Sorry, but this one still looks fake to me :sad:

3. why do you think it still looks fake??

4. i think the handles are too long.

5. yeah the handles look too long...

also, the authentic one a decorated fabric lining!

6. They actually have the medium size that have a longer handle.. but this one look kind of fake

7. yup it looks iffy! fake i think.

btw, if this is an authenticity post please post it in the authenticate this thread.

8. :nuts: :yahoo: 1st of all its a Medium size,, and second of all .... i bough it on Gucci.com and now i see that you ppl don't know what you are talking about... you can't even distinguish fake from real

:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: just wanted to see if ppl on this forum are actuallly able to distinguish fake from real one

:yes: the other thing is that you put ppl down with your comments and ppl actually feel stupid when you say that they bought a fake bag........ NOw just Research Twice before you comment on someones bag.. also having a bag in your possession does not make you an expert !!!:jammin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice