Joli Noeud Sizing

Mar 5, 2008
I was wondering about the sizing on the Joli Noeud. Not the patent d'orsay, but the satin mule (or slingback; I guess they'd be the same). I know that people have been saying that the Joli Noeud Dorcet runs TTS. TIA!

ok, the dorcet, i had to size down (36.5) from my usual CL size

I usually wear 37.5 simples with heel grip, 37 in VP, 6.5 US size

But the satin joli, the one without slingback, I need at least 37.5

I know that madamelizaking sized up 1 1/2 sizes

I love the yellow satin. I'm wondering if they do it in red satin. Ohh, it would be TDF..

Hope that helps..

Not sure about the sizing on the joli mule b/c I haven't tried them on IRL, but they also come in a royal blue color.

Attachments

• JoliNoeud_satin_blue.jpg
    JoliNoeud_satin_blue.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 66
I had to size up to my patent Decollete size which is 1 full size up from my TTS. I have a slightly wide toe box and that is where they are very narrow. So if you have a wide foot then I agree with madamelizaking. If narrow, you can likely go with your CL size. I don't think they are TTS. I've tried on blue, yellow and fuschia.

Yep, if I did half size up my heel kept slipping out. One SA even recommended going 1/2 size down! Not too sure if that would have worked with me since it did get a bit loose later but was ok still.

Thanks everyone. I lost out on a pair of the fuchsia satin mules on ebay, but they were a half size smaller than my US size, which means they were probably about 1.5 sizes too small for me! I feel a little better now. Maybe I'll just buy them from BG.