Joli Noeud Sizing

Mar 5, 2008
I was wondering about the sizing on the Joli Noeud. Not the patent d'orsay, but the satin mule (or slingback; I guess they'd be the same). I know that people have been saying that the Joli Noeud Dorcet runs TTS. TIA!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Accessopens to Nordies Insider cardmembers today.
Please support the community andclick here prior to checking out!Don't forget to share your haul in the officialNSALE 2020 thread!

themgdinosaur

happy
O.G.
Jan 4, 2008
ok, the dorcet, i had to size down (36.5) from my usual CL size

I usually wear 37.5 simples with heel grip, 37 in VP, 6.5 US size

But the satin joli, the one without slingback, I need at least 37.5

I know that madamelizaking sized up 1 1/2 sizes

I love the yellow satin. I'm wondering if they do it in red satin. Ohh, it would be TDF..

Hope that helps..

fmd914

O.G.
Apr 13, 2007
Somewhere too cold....
I had to size up to my patent Decollete size which is 1 full size up from my TTS. I have a slightly wide toe box and that is where they are very narrow. So if you have a wide foot then I agree with madamelizaking. If narrow, you can likely go with your CL size. I don't think they are TTS. I've tried on blue, yellow and fuschia.

javaboo

What to wear?
O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
CL + HL Heaven!
Yep, if I did half size up my heel kept slipping out. One SA even recommended going 1/2 size down! Not too sure if that would have worked with me since it did get a bit loose later but was ok still.

Mar 5, 2008
Thanks everyone. I lost out on a pair of the fuchsia satin mules on ebay, but they were a half size smaller than my US size, which means they were probably about 1.5 sizes too small for me! I feel a little better now. Maybe I'll just buy them from BG.