JoJo's Collection

Thank you guys! I have a couple of things to add which I'll do a bit later tonight.

Your collection is TDF!! I especially like the black Givenchy tote (1st pic in series). May I ask, without sounding like a total idiot, who or what "MCM" is? Those bags are lovely.
Thank you! I love the black Givenchy too. It's so pretty and versatile.
MCM stands for Michael Cromer Munich, who's the founder of MCM. He's no longer the owner but he was huge back in the 80's 90's with the celebrities and people alike. It was just as popular as LV, Gucci, and other designer brands. You can still find shots of people such as Michael Jackson (he had trucks, luggage, the whole works), and when the luggage was featured in SATC. They pull out of the US a while back due to some tax issues (can't remember the whole story) but they are still available in the European markets. MCM stands for something else now as Michael has started another line (Michael Star). This is their website for more details: http://www.mcmworldwide.com/

Their styles are clean, classics, and elegant. I love their bags!

JoJo, your bags are gorgeous and I especially loved the shoes! The LV you sold because the color did not go with your wardrobe. Was that the toledo blue? Is it as turqouise as it looks? I really want a bag in that color and have heard that the toledo blue is the brighter blue compared to the myrtille.