Jojoba Oil- Secret for Great Skin?

Jojoba oil is great for skin and hair because it is the closest thing to the natural sebum that your body creates. I actually use Acai Oil because it is the highest antioxidant level of any food, and since that's what they are putting in the face products, I figured why not just use the oil? I use if under my La Mer before I go to bed, and I really think it is making a difference. I purchase all of my oils ( I use several) online from New Directions Aromatics. I LUV them! I also purchase pure oils from gardenstatenaturals.com. That's where I purchased the 100% pure Acai....

Agreed! Jojoba is fantastic. Like Sassy I mix it in with my Oil of Olay night cream and it's fantastic. I will usually apply it after my shower, wipe it off with a cotton swab + witch hazel to make sure I got everything and reapply the Jojob + Oil of Olay mix. Sometimes I'll add in a drop of Vitamin E (also from Trader Joe's) but I'm not consistent about it. I worry only because I've read a lot of mixed reviews on Vitamin E so I'm a bit more conservative about it.