Joining the XL Croc Maggie Owners :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 23, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2010
    Not the newest bag reveal, but wanted to say thanks to everyone here...a lot of knowledgeable members helped me decide on a bag I really love carrying! Thought I had my heart set on the Inlaid C Mia Maggie but due to her delicate nature, I exchanged it for this Croc Maggie. PCE came along just in time! :biggrin:

[​IMG]

2. congratulations on scoring an awesome bag, TeachingTots!! She's beautiful!!

3. Oh, congratulations! You'll love her!!!
    I have the ink croc and she's one of my favs and quite the head turner.
    I'm so happy for you, enjoy!

4. SO gorgeous!!! Congrats!

5. Congrats on a beautiful and classic bag!

6. You couldn't have picked a better bag! Gorgeous! We are bag twins...I have it in Black and Ink. :ghi5: Congrats and enjoy!

7. Gorgeous!!!! I SOOOOO want this bag in the purple but it disappeared from the web site! It was going to be what I was going to get with my EPCE!!! I'm all at a loss now.

But anyway....enough about my issues. LOL!

Congrats on such a stunning bag!!!

8. CONGRATS!!! Gorgeous bag...love it!!!!

9. Congrats! That is one fabulous bag that you will LOVE!!! Bag triplets (I have it in black and ink). Isn't the leather just amazing? Oh, and the lining......:love: Enjoy!!!

10. Congrats....I am glad you got her...yay bag twins...

11. That is stunning:love: ... definitely one of my favorite bags!

12. I love the Croc Maggies, good choice! It's timeless!

13. Thanks everyone!! Honestly haven't been this excited about a bag for a while. The leather does feel really nice. The Ink is beautiful too and if it was available, I would have had a really hard time selecting a color! Or I might have ended up like lilitaly and Sidne525 with two. :smile:

Pursedove, I saw a purple today at Coach on display...maybe they can order it from another store...they had to do that for my black one.

14. Congrats....I love Maggie esp the croc ones....

15. Awesome choice! Bag twins too, and she looks amazing with everything!