Joining in on all the reveals...A new way to look at the 3 Zip MAC!!

CourtneyMc22

Dreaming of NYC....
O.G.
Mar 23, 2008
OK, so I waited for the UPS man all day and when I finally got the bag I wasn't in LOVE with it at first. I started realizing it was all the tassels that were bugging me. Don't get me wrong, I love multiple tassels on MABs or MAMs but for the MAC, it was just a little too much for me.

So...no one kill me...but I took all of them off except for the top zipper that opens the main compartment. I think it makes the bag look a little cleaner, and I like how the zippers are the focus now.

I wanted to post a reveal even though I know we've seen the bag before, so people can see it in a different way, SANS TASSELS!!

First, with tassels
f0bwrb.jpg

And, without!
2luce42.jpg

All the RM clutches together...
23w90zs.jpg

Also, I realize all these aren't RMs but I went a little photo crazy today! Here's my collection. I recently sold 3 coaches on Ebay to get the 3 Zip MAC (and have some money left over!)
640c20.jpg

Gorgeous! Glad you were able to make it your own by taking the tassels off! I'm a tassel fiend so the more the better for me no matter what but I understand why people get turned off by them, especially with so many on a smaller bag. I think it looks just as amazing without them! Enjoy her!

I completely agree with you! I take the tassels off all my RM's. My Teal 3-Zip MAC is completely tassel free and I love it!!! (even more than the regular MAC!)

knasarae, I saw that you took your tassels off in the "RMs in Action" thread right after I posted this, and I thought "Well, she's already ahead of me on this idea!!" :smile:

Yipppeeee!! Congrats, Courtney!! I love that the tassels can be removed now...in the olden days (lol) you couldn't take them off. I am a tassel ho, but I like that everyone can have their pick now.

Black Haze is gorgeous!

Great mod shots, BTW!!!! :heart:

Thanks Tracy!!

Thanks Littlerock, you ladies can always make a girl feel good about herself. I have embarked on a get healthy/shed all the "happily married" weight that's piled on over the last 3 years, so it's good to hear compliments!

Loquita, I had no idea the tassels used to not be removable! It's great that they are now.

i know people don't like the 3 zip but i love edgy, rocker things thrown together with the chic, polished look. the gold on black is just so edgy and cool! it looks great IRL :smile: